White Sox vs, Cubs, 5/19/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aardsma need to show up. Stop blaming Ozzie and stop s***ting after every game. This team isn't out of anything yet a lot of you f***tards think the season is over.

Thank god none of you are running the team cause we'd have a s***load more problems considering people would be released after every bad game they have.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)
Why is Ozzie scared of using his two best relievers?

um, aardsma just pitched, and he wanted to save bobby for the 9th so who was he supposed to bring in?

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 19, 2007 -> 10:24 PM)
It's just as embarassing as our bullpen the last two days. maybe even moreso. I couldn't stand to even read it anymore. BUt I figured after a good stretch people would be sane so I came back yesterday. I've never seen anything like it. It's hilarious

Yes, our bullpen sucks. I don't think anyone disagrees with you on that. I'm not even faulting Ozzie for this....these guys have to get hitters out. Aardsma was brought in to face righties, and was throwing meatballs galore.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)
Aardsma need to show up. Stop blaming Ozzie and stop s***ting after every game. This team isn't out of anything yet a lot of you f***tards think the season is over.

Thank god none of you are running the team cause we'd have a s***load more problems considering people would be released after every bad game they have.

:notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:25 PM)

:cheers

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:27 PM)
I was referring to right now where he brings in Boone Logan instead of Thorton or Jenks.

oh okay, i got ya. i agree then.

logan going to walk in the run?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 19, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)

Go Jason, it's your birthday!

This team is a very average team right now. The starting pitching seems to be the only dependable part of this team. Ozzie can do nothing about this. What will you whiners say tomorrow when Thornton blows an 8th inning lead?

We have to be able to count on these guys..MacDougal and Aardsma are major cogs in the pen, if they can't get people out we have no chance.