White Sox vs. Twins, 5/29/07 (L)

knightni

what are the chances seattle gives us ichiro and jarrod washburn and we give them buehrle and dye?

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 29, 2007 -> 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
been out of town - what were the moves the Sox made following Ozuna's injury & Sisco's demotion?

brought up dewon day and andy gonzalez and picked up craig wilson

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 29, 2007 -> 07:42 PM)
I'll put it this way.

Arm:

Anderson > Rowand > Erstad

Range

Anderson > Rowand/Erstad (even)

Routes

Erstad > Rowand > Anders

Anderson was by far the most talented and because of it the best, but Erstad takes super routes and gets the best reads of the bunch. Rowand was just flat out solid at everything (although I know most will knock his arm because its not as accurate as it should be and fact of the matter in 05 his arm was piss poor).

And I'm tired of hearing how good Dye's arm is...past tense, USED to be. Perfect example of a player living on reputation and a past Gold Glove. Dye is a DH now disguised as a RFer.

He's not quite Mark Teahen, Billy Butler or Emil Brown bad out there, but he's not far off either.

Danks is going to get people excited for the next 3-5 years. Him, Gio (people are saying De Los Santos even though I want to see him do more in the minors) and hopefully our "power potential" pitcher(s) in this years draft will give us a superv rotation in the future.

Danks isn't getting hit hard (sans that one hit to Mackowiak in the first) but he's in a tough spot as he's not spotting much stuff (the thing I love about Danks is so far even when his command is off it seems like teams have trouble squaring him up).

QUOTE(Iguchicago @ May 29, 2007 -> 05:49 PM)
I love how the usual pessimistic poster all come out when bad s*** happens, and declare the season over.

I hope you are not calling me pessimistic because if I'm pessimistic Soxtalk is officially screwed :D