White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Send f***ing Aardsma and MacDougal down to AAA, they both suck. Macdougal actually can't be sent down, so f***ing release his ass, i dont care what he has done in the past or that he is signed till 09, he needs to go. Prinz and Vasquez should be called up.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:40 PM)
I want Willams front and center telling me how bad he f***ed up this winter! :fight

Let's hope Danks starts throwing well again. If he continues to have bad command, we're really going to have nothing on this 2007 team that KW can say he helped add this offseason.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)
Then he needs to stop sticking up for underachieving players (which he always does), and send their ass to the DL or the minors.

sicking up for your players in public is better than trashing them in the media IMO

who do you want to replace them with? i don't think our minor league rosters have enough talent to shore up this pen. do you want ozzie to make some trades? do you want him to scout the minors for some prospects for the pen?

WOW!! This game really turned to s***. KW has alot of explaining to do. He personally put this bullpen together and it is absolutely terrible. I tried to be psoitive, but this team will never make any type of run whatsoever. Everyone is to blame this game. Our anemic offense, coaches, manager, and GM. It's sad, but this season is done in my eyes. I'll continue to watch cause I am a die hard.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
Send f***ing Aardsma and MacDougal down to AAA, they both suck. Macdougal actually can't be sent down, so f***ing release his ass, i dont care what he has done in the past or that he is signed till 09, he needs to go. Prinz and Vasquez should be called up.

MacDougal should have been placed on the DL weeks ago.

For whatever it's worth, I have to jump on the defend Ozzie bandwagon at this point regarding the bullpen because what exactly are his choices? Who in the 'pen can actually shut anybody down at this point?

You can't bring Jenks in in the 8th.

That said: McDougal is to 2007 what Politte was to 2006.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:41 PM)
Let's hope Danks starts throwing well again. If he continues to have bad command, we're really going to have nothing on this 2007 team that KW can say he helped add this offseason.

Oh bulls***. No matter what, Danks was a great pickup.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:41 PM)

Because Prinz and Vazquez are going to be a part of our future?

Do we really need three lefties? Seriously?

Last appearance for Aardsma until September? Well, there's always Riske, Politte, Montero, Tracey and Jeff Nelson.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
sicking up for your players in public is better than trashing them in the media IMO

who do you want to replace them with? i don't think our minor league rosters have enough talent to shore up this pen. do you want ozzie to make some trades? do you want him to scout the minors for some prospects for the pen?

I don't care if he sticks up for them publically or not....it's just that he keeps putting players out there who are clearly not 100 pct to struggle. He left Pods out there to die last year, and he's doing the same with MacDougal this year.

The saddest thing about this whole bullpen thing is if you combined the Sox bullpen and Cubs bullpen, you would still only have Bobby Jenks as a good reliever. Maybe Dempster. Why does Chicago always suck with bullpens and places like San Diego and Minnesota make it look so easy when they sign journey men guys who do amazing? Its gotta be the maanger doing his job and putting guys in the right position to succeed, right?