White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
well in all fairness to ozz, he has nothing to work with out of the pen. i don't care what manager you have on the sox bench, these relievers would still be giving up big time runs.

Then he needs to stop sticking up for underachieving players (which he always does), and send their ass to the DL or the minors. I hate how both managers of the Chicago teams seem to be making it look like it's all the GM's decision.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
Because Day doesn't belong on a major league roster, and Masset's best role might be as a starter.

Which means you want to bring up Oneli Perez or Ryan Bukvich and eat MacDougal's contract? You don't just give up on guys with that type of stuff without trying to figure out what's wrong first.

DL MMac. His leg is bother him. Bring up Printz.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 01:36 PM)
Then he needs to stop sticking up for underachieving players (which he always does), and send their ass to the DL or the minors. I hate how both managers of the Chicago teams seem to be making it look like it's all the GM's decision.

That'll let us bring up our bullpen aces in AAA.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
I'm still shocked that MacDougal got Overbay out.

He did get a bit lucky with PK being able to snag it, but then Thornton got unlucky with that bloop hit.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
Because Day doesn't belong on a major league roster, and Masset's best role might be as a starter.

Which means you want to bring up Oneli Perez or Ryan Bukvich and eat MacDougal's contract? You don't just give up on guys with that type of stuff without trying to figure out what's wrong first.

Oneli Perez is bad. Prinz is the best guy to call up, but he's had some shoulder stiffness.

Someone heads needs to roll. Kenny Williams or Jerry Reinsdorf needs to send a message, this is absolutly unacceptable.

I'm disgusted that our starting pitchers go out there and typically put up quality starts, only to be punished by an anemic offense and a joke of a bullpen.

Like I said, someone's head needs to roll.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:36 PM)

I've noticed that MacDougal's stride is all messed up. He's overstriding, which is causing him to aim his fastball and have little movement on what used to be a great slider.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:35 PM)
Okay its time to start the moves. Send Captain AAAAArdsma down to AAA to keep Brian company. Bring Printz up.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)

You keep changing who you want to go down for Printz.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:37 PM)
But Calderon has more life than the middle of the order. I was really hoping I would not need to explain.

What next, Joe DeSa references?

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't take every single outfielder on the MLB roster, AAA and AA in trade for Alex Rios.

Edited by caulfield12

Clue to our catchers and pitchers. Everyone has figured out that you go low and away on 2 strikes.

Clue to the hitters, everyone has figured out that low and away is your bane, because you are pull monkeys.

Clue to our manager, when you have a man on first and 2 outs, stealing everytime is an automatic out.

Its time for something to be done, or just give up. This is embarassing.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
Boy I had that one pegged didn't I? Ugh.

Take the high road. If other people want to bump what you said, let them. Don't take any pride in saying things that come true if you know they'll upset people.