DBAHO

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)
I don't care if he sticks up for them publically or not....it's just that he keeps putting players out there who are clearly not 100 pct to struggle. He left Pods out there to die last year, and he's doing the same with MacDougal this year.

ozzie brings in throrton to pitch, you b****. ozzie brings in aardmsma to pitch, you whine. ozzie brings in anyone and you complain. wtf, it's very simple concept, almost the entire pen sucks... that means just about anyone he brings in will suck

understand?

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:48 PM)
Can we send everyone down but Logan, Thorton, and Jenks and maybe bring up Gio, Broadway, and Haeger and try to do something with that?

I'd hate to see Gio up in the bullpen. He needs to be starting every 5 days.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:47 PM)
I don't think you can send him to Charlotte - there's no one to bring up if we start sending everyone down.

Lets just put a pitching machine out there it might be more effective

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:48 PM)
ozzie brings in throrton to pitch, you b****. ozzie brings in aardmsma to pitch, you whine. ozzie brings in anyone and you complain. wtf, it's very simple concept, almost the entire pen sucks... that means just about anyone he brings in will suck

understand?

I like Matt Thornton. I'd have no problem bringing him in....except for it forced Toronto to put their best player into the game. This is second or third guessing....I called this situation about 5 minutes before it happened.

For f*** sake...bring up Charlotte's pen and just keep Bobby. And for you b****es blaming Ozzie, what the f*** is he supposed to do....bring in a position player because whatever reliever he'll bring in (not named Bobby) is going to suck miserably.

This is f***ing worse than that Boston bullpen by committee of a couple years ago. Good lord.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:49 PM)
Uribe swings at the first pitch down by a bunch of runs. Baseball IQ of 6.

you can't take a latin players aggressiveness away from him