White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

dagotony06

:gosox2: I am starting my first gamethread ever. I am leaving for the game in a few minutes. Bunch of us guys rented a bus an are heading down early to get in some tailgating. Hopefully Garland is on his game today, and the offense comes alive and we will see a Whitesox victory. Should be a beautiful day, just need a Whitesox winner and it will be complete. :gosox1:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 09:33 AM)
I'll be there. We have a good starter going. I am curious as to what creative way we might find to lose this game. :crying

first letter B and it rhymes with pullpen.

Edited by Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(OilCan @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 12:52 PM)
Fearless forecast....Sox 5-0, Garland with the CG SO. :bringit :gosox3:

I like it. I too was going to predict a Sox shutout, only 7-0 with a JG stellar outing....

Lets hope getting called a joke can *MAYBE* put screw some heads on straight....

Garland seemed to be doing really well..................................................1-0 Fish.

There is the ballgame.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 01:34 PM)
Can someone name me a mediocre shortstop who was rewarded $10-$11M in arbitration? Why does Hawk feel the need to make s*** up?

What was he talking about?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 01:34 PM)
Can someone name me a mediocre shortstop who was rewarded $10-$11M in arbitration? Why does Hawk feel the need to make s*** up?

KW gave a mediocre pitcher $11.5 million per for 3 additional years after this one.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 01:35 PM)
Garland seemed to be doing really well..................................................1-0 Fish.

There is the ballgame.

What was he talking about?

He said Alex Rodriguez' $252M contract has ruined arbitration. Since now that Alex is making $25M a year mediocre shortstops who should be making $5M a year are making $10-$11M instead.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 06:34 PM)
I think they should ease KW into seeing this team isn't very good.

No kidding...between this lineup and our bullpen, we're one of the worst teams in all of baseball. I honestly believe that Friday will be Buehrle's last start with the Sox.