White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

dagotony06

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
I put my real birthday in. I like to be recognized for that stuff, im silly that way

I also put in my real birthday, hence the "oh, look at the infinite wisdom from the 20 year old" bulls*** I get every time I call someone out.

What that gentleman is uttering is egregious and unfortunate. However, it appears that it shall remain a conundrum as to why some individuals take the "road less traveled" when posting online. There seems to be a perpetual wanton disregard for grammatical decorum. Of this, I shan't wonder.

Edited by knightni

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
I also put in my real birthday, hence the "oh, look at the infinite wisdom from the 20 year old" bulls*** I get every time I call someone out.

Hey, Im 29 and I still get that ;)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I put my real birthday in. I like to be recognized for that stuff, im silly that way

Just when we all thought leaving JG in was a good idea, he gives up a lead-off single. Good job by Owens to get it back in and only hold Boone to a single.

Jenks is warming up! Alleujiah!

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
What that gentleman is uttering is egregious and unfortunate. However, it seems that shall remain a conundrum as to why some individuals take the "road less traveled" when posting online. There seems to be a perpetual wanton disregard for grammatical decorum. Of this, I shan't wonder.

Nice one Knight, thats great :D

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:12 PM)
Just when we all thought leaving JG in was a good idea, he gives up a lead-off single. Good job by Owens to get it back in and only hold Boone to a single.

Jenks is warming up! Alleujiah!

Thank you for keeping the thread on track.

Maybe it's me, but I really don't want to see Ozzie making it a habit of bringing in Jenks for 2 innings. If your team is that bad that you can't get it to the 9th inning for your closer, then I'd rather not see him be overused for the next month or so.

It's almost to the point where I hope Uribe just continues to suck beyond belief so that they have no option but to not bring him back next year. Of course, I hoped for that last year with Pods, and he certainly sucked....and we know what happened.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:13 PM)
Maybe it's me, but I really don't want to see Ozzie making it a habit of bringing in Jenks for 2 innings. If your team is that bad that you can't get it to the 9th inning for your closer, then I'd rather not see him be overused for the next month or so.

I look at it as Ozzie finally showing KW what he thinks of the players that were given to him.

Edited by knightni

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone give me a rundown of whats going on?

Garland fields the bunt, throws it to 2nd, Uribe shows almost no effort to catch it, so it was 1st and 3rd, nobody out, Jenks came in, Gave up a 3 run homer to Jason Wood, and it's now 4-2 Florida heading to the bottom of the 8th.

Gametrack had those fastballs blazin' in there at 93 MPH too...

Its sad when we all know that no way in hell Jenks should go 2 innings...and yet...we don't want to see ANYONE else out of the pen.

Top notch bullpen we've got here, glad that was fixed in the offseason.