White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

dagotony06

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time for this team to find a REAL shortstop that can slap hit and not swing at everything except for pitches IN the strike zone. I know he lined out but seeing him swing at pitches over his head ALL THE TIME is not comforting at all.

Before i get drilled for him going 3-4 today this team should not tolerate mindless errors and half ass playing on the field.

Edited by ChiSox9

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:43 PM)
What did Uribe do?

He put a hell of a swing on the ball but it hung up barely for the CF'er. Pretty good at bat and approach hitting it up the middle. Anyone else who says different is not watching the game.

QUOTE(earthshiner @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
Gregg walks fields then can't throw a strike to Terrero and Erroribe just swings at everything thrown up there. pathetic

He got two strikes on him right away, did you want him to watch the 3rd strike?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:43 PM)
I hope you are kidding. That was a hell of a swing he put on the ball there. Get your head out of your ass.

Also Josh Fields> Joe Crede.

Oh hell no.. Have you read any of the previous 9 pages..? There is NO room for common sense in this thread.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
He put a hell of a swing on the ball but it hung up barely for the CF'er. Pretty good at bat and approach hitting it up the middle. Anyone else who says different is not watching the game.

Agree with everything but that.