White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

dagotony06

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:58 PM)
So....now that we've lost 9 series in a row and 24 out of 30, I ask this question: why does Ozzie Guillen have a job?

God that paints a grim picture.

I mean our record is bad, but I didn't realize those 2 stats regarding series.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 08:58 PM)
So....now that we've lost 9 series in a row and 24 out of 30, I ask this question: why does Ozzie Guillen have a job?

Let's see. Cintron, Robbie M, Gonzales, Fields, Sweeney (earlier), Terrero playing everyday when they're not every day players --- and then Uribe, Dye, and Konerko having TERRIBLE years on top of of it, I don't care if (insert the best manager of baseball ever - whatever your opinion is on that) is managing, this team sucks ass. It's not Ozzie's fault.

Oh, and that doesn't even mention the bullpen and how bad they suck.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
I think Jenks is fine. I dont think he's gonna have a real long career, but I think hes fine for a couple more years.

Question is, do you think we'll compete during the next several seasons?

If he's gradually falling off, both in terms of velocity and health, wouldn't it be wise to trade him now knowing full well it has been obvious since 2005 he hasn't been the same pitcher.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:02 PM)
COME ON, did anybody ACTUALLY expect us to tie it (without giving up a game winning hit next inning) or win? YEAH RIGHT.

Why do you waste your time following this s***ty team..? I'm sure there's something better you could be doing with your precious time.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
Question is, do you think we'll compete during the next several seasons?

If he's gradually falling off, both in terms of velocity and health, wouldn't it be wise to trade him now knowing full well it has been obvious since 2005 he hasn't been the same pitcher.

It has been clear to me since last year that when Jenks is only hitting 93-94 on his fastball, he's intimidating nobody. And since his other pitch is the Big Hook, they just wait for the fastball.