White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

dagotony06

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:43 PM)
I hope you are kidding. That was a hell of a swing he put on the ball there. Get your head out of your ass.

Also Josh Fields> Joe Crede.

Uh, I am in NY with no TV...just following online in the library.

I'm pissed he didn't come through...

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uribe and contreras need to go, asap

make it happen kenny

Amen to that. They say Jose is 40 or whatever they say, but there's no way. He's got to be like 80. And why is it that every ball hit off Jenks except 2 so far have been hit hard?

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:45 PM)
Oh hell no.. Have you read any of the previous 9 pages..? There is NO room for common sense in this thread.

Again, have no access to the game right now...

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:47 PM)
Amen to that. They say Jose is 40 or whatever they say, but there's no way. He's got to be like 80. And why is it that every ball hit off Jenks except 2 so far have been hit hard?

this has nothing to do with spelling or grammar. This is just nonsense

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)

Because a 93 mph fastball with no movement is a great pitch to hit. For people saying Jenks was pitching like this last year....they're wrong. Around this time of the year, he was in the 97-99 mph range. He's been consistently around 93-96 mph this year. I just pray that KW doesn't give him a 3 yr deal anytime soon.

I'm personally rooting for an excruciating loss. The season's already over, may as well have fun. Perhaps get another moment out of Hawk.

How about Owens reaches on a leadoff triple, then Cintron and Konerko reach base. Pierzynski and Dye proceed to strike out, whereas Mackowiak misses a GW grandslam by an inch. Game over.

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
Again, have no access to the game right now...

Listen online. I'm not watching it either yet I was able to tell it was a solid hit, not to mention the guy is having a great day at the plate.

Common sense.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 08:48 PM)
Hermida 2b, Willingham scores.

Get Jenks out of the game. No reason to overwork him. We can't afford to injure our only bullpen asset because we're foolishly thinking we still have a chance this year.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:45 PM)
He got two strikes on him right away, did you want him to watch the 3rd strike?

no but maybe take at least one pitch. At least that would make it look like he has a clue. I mean he just walked two guys. However, he did put a nice swing on that line drive and the guy made a hell of a catch.

Edited by earthshiner

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
this has nothing to do with spelling or grammar. This is just nonsense

Could it be that maybe he was exaggerating out of frustration....?