Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! My wife is watching The Bachelor right now. Would you believe that the bachelor guy actually asked the question to all of the idiots "what is the craziest thing any of you have ever done" and NONE of them answered "appeared on a reality TV show to expose how pathetic I am to the rest of the world"???

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 02:31 AM)
So my intramural flag football team has had 2 guys quit because they don't get the ball enough. What a bunch of babies.

But is it more like "Keep Away" with those guys? Maybe they can tell that they don't get the ball because everybody puposely throws away from them? Or are they just wusses?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 09:33 AM)
Not that anyone here is even remotely smart enough to know this, but it is National Sarcasm Month.

Kap, can you order some extra green ink for the server?

Wow, Tex, thanks for this AWESOME piece of news, I don't know WHAT I'd have done without knowing that super-important information.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 10:53 AM)
Wow, Tex, thanks for this AWESOME piece of news, I don't know WHAT I'd have done without knowing that super-important information.

I should have started a thread. We need more National (Fill in Blank) Month :lolhitting

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 11:53 AM)

imagine that....the critic...being critical.....typical.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 06:20 AM)
But is it more like "Keep Away" with those guys? Maybe they can tell that they don't get the ball because everybody puposely throws away from them? Or are they just wusses?

No, our qb tries to throw to everyone, if you're open, he'll throw to you. These guys just don't like the fact that they didn't get the ball every play.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 12:47 PM)
No, our qb tries to throw to everyone, if you're open, he'll throw to you. These guys just don't like the fact that they didn't get the ball every play.

My team was one play away from playing in Memorial Stadium in 1992. I threw what would have been a 5 yard td pass to one of our receivers, and it bounced off his hands into the hands of the defender. Game over. Dream dead.