Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 04:31 PM)
It's that fun time of year when I have to get a Kris Kringle (or Secret Santa, I don't know what you call it up there) gift for someone in the office. I was reading an article this morning about this subject, and how things such as lingerie and sex toys aren't a good idea (well duh).

And no, I'm not making a donation in their name to the "Human Fund" (although the idea did come into my head at one point).

I hear a Christmas picnic with The Wiggles is a pretty hot deal down there...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 09:57 AM)

Totally off the hook now that Bananas -N- Pajamas is on the bill too! :lolhitting

bpjpict3.gif

Yea wacky Aussies kids teevee. Other than that horrid Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, that is.

skippy.jpg

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 11:20 AM)
Totally off the hook now that Bananas -N- Pajamas is on the bill too! :lolhitting

bpjpict3.gif

Yea wacky Aussies kids teevee. Other than that horrid Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, that is.

skippy.jpg

I can't say it better than this...

From the Scrubs season 6 finale:

Dr. Cox: "Being a parent does change you.....I've been to the Wiggles live in concert. Twice."

Turk (whispered): "Did they do Big Red Car?"

Dr. Cox (whispered): "They opened and closed with it. It was awesome."

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 01:57 AM)

Only if Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersaw show up as well.

Do you know they had to replace the Yellow Wiggle as well, because of some heart / liver condition (or something like that).

Of course being a Wiggle is such a physically demanding job. :lol:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 05:37 PM)

Do you know they had to replace the Yellow Wiggle as well, because of some heart / liver condition (or something like that).

:lol: the yellow wiggle gets heppatitis. (makes you turn yellow)

that's what you get when you stick your wiggle in places it shouldn't be....

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)
So my work party is cocktail attire. Anyone want to tell me if that is classy speak for I have to wear a god damn suit to a party????

I'd say probably. May not need a tie though possibly?

Mine on Saturday Night is also a cocktail party, but it's black tie. I can either wear a suit with a white shirt and black tie (they will still let me in apparently), or go across the street and hire a dinner suit / tuxedo for $110.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)
:lol: the yellow wiggle gets heppatitis. (makes you turn yellow)

that's what you get when you stick your wiggle in places it shouldn't be....

Maybe he was actually trying to turn into B1 or B2? I hear those 2 get all of the ladies. ;)

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 03:00 PM)
The Bananas in Pyjamas.

I don't even want to know how I sounded like Bananas in Pajamas. To be honest I had no idea that show was still on TV. I do remember the commercial for the show when I was a kid though.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 10:05 AM)
I don't even want to know how I sounded like Bananas in Pajamas. To be honest I had no idea that show was still on TV. I do remember the commercial for the show when I was a kid though.

I thought I was quoting PA's post, not yours.

Anyways I'm confused now. :bang

To all my Democratic friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 12, 2007 -> 04:37 PM)

Its Capitian Feathersword, duh. Some Aussie you are...

:headshake

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 05:26 AM)
Its Capitian Feathersword, duh. Some Aussie you are...

:headshake

It would be funny though having a pirate for a kids group holding up a saw instead of a sword.

But yes, it shows how "into" the Wiggles I am. :bang