Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 5, 2007 -> 07:07 PM)
I suppose that would be something you would need to find out for sure before you do ANYTHING here.

Maybe she's just on the rebound, I don't know, I wouldn't be taking advice from someone halfway across the world anyway about this. :lol:

I wouldn't take advice from anyone on this site, or the entire internet for that matter. We're all a bunch of f***ing dorks. :lol:

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 6, 2007 -> 11:39 AM)
yeah, well what other show would you use your great wisdom on?

Did you enjoy this survey,

Nope

Not Really

No

These pretzels are making me thirsty

LOL, nice variety of choices

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 6, 2007 -> 12:15 PM)
About a month ago, Flash and I met again for a general conversation about some things outside of baseball and then baseball. When that conversation was ending and we were walking off, someone comes running up to me yelling,

"Pratt! You asshole! You asshole!"

I turn and we stop to wait for him.

"You asshole! You f***ing asshole!"

I didn't skip a beat. Just said, "Henry, this is Flash, my Life Partner." ["Henry"'s name has been changed to protect his identity; he is not a SoxTalker. Dude doesn't even like baseball!] (They shook hands and then Henry turns back to me.)

"Asshole!"

"Umm, what's up?"

"Yeah, hey listen, I should run," Flash says, and he was on his way out anyway (we were at our place of departure).

"See you Flash," I say, and turn to Mr. Henry.

"What's up?"

"YOU TOOK THE WORD JACKASS OUT OF ONE OF MY ARTICLES BUT PUT THE WORD 'ASS' IN YOURS! YOU ASSHOLE, I love you, you're so sinister."

Was very funny to be walking with Flash and have one of my writers come up to me yelling and then praising me for being "sinister". It was nothing of the sort, but it was certainly entertaining.

Didn't see Flash since then until today when I was talking with my Communist friends and Flash came over as I was leaving the building and yelled, "Pratt! Hey Pratt!" I stopped and turned, wondering who it was and it was Flash! "Yo, buddy, what's up?" and we walked and talked about life and baseball.

Lots of fun.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 5, 2007 -> 09:08 PM)
"you'll have wasted your life," I say to my friend on the phone while discussing whether or not she would bang Hall from Hall and Oates.

"No. Won't I live longer?"

"What?!"

"People who don't have sex live longer, right?"

"Umm, I doubt that's true."

"I've heard it's true."

"Yeah, well -- who did they use as experiment?"

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 6, 2007 -> 01:12 PM)
What the hell was that all about?!