Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 06:15 PM)
Decision: Admit - College Reviewed

That means I got in, right? God their effin webpage is so hard to work WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOO though if I got in.

I got the same thing, and responded the same way...as in what the hell does that mean?? I looked it up and I am confident that it means you got into the college of your choice

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 05:19 PM)
Wow. Denied.

Ouch, didn't see that coming.

Maybe they olnly rejected half of you?

Dude, check the appeal process, there sometimes is an avenue after they see who has not accepted.

Don't be majorly disheartened Willie.

When I was applying for colleges / universities, I didn't get my 1st preference on the 1st list of entries. I would have had to go to Uni 1 hour east of Melbourne.

Luckily, I applied for my 1st preference again, and when the 2nd list of acceptances came out 1 month before semester started that year, I was accepted.

So hopefully, with the appeals process or whatever you have to go through, you get what you wanted.

QUOTE(knightni @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)
Usually that's a good thing. ;)

It's the girl from before. She's single now....that didn't have anything to do with me, however. We'll find out if she meant some of the stuff she told me.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 12:26 AM)
A 4.25 is pretty good.

Hey, a friend and I figured out its a very good way to rank girls.

More 1 and 2 stars than any. You're not going to be too disappointed with a 3 star, but theres some flaws. A four star is pretty good, but some minor flaws.

Try it out sometime, you'll realize you can assign a star value to any girl and it can be understood.

Of course, a commitment would likely bump up the ranking to a 5, but I'm like that. LOL

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 12:32 AM)
Of course, a commitment would likely bump up the ranking to a 5, but I'm like that. LOL

Here's the problem with that, a commitment to you is like a commitment to a mid major. As we both know, a lot of times an early commitment to a mid major will bump the rating down a little bit. I bet that's something she's pondering.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 12:35 AM)
Here's the problem with that, a commitment to you is like a commitment to a mid major. As we both know, a lot of times an early commitment to a mid major will bump the rating down a little bit. I bet that's something she's pondering.

Well, what's the Row44 preliminary attractiveness rating?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 12:32 AM)
Hey, a friend and I figured out its a very good way to rank girls.

More 1 and 2 stars than any. You're not going to be too disappointed with a 3 star, but theres some flaws. A four star is pretty good, but some minor flaws.

Try it out sometime, you'll realize you can assign a star value to any girl and it can be understood.

My rating system goes from 5 to 2. Much simpler and universally recognized.

Jessica Alba is a 5. Most of the really hot women you will meet are 7 and 8's. The ones that you will have a chance with are 9's and 10. The ones you will settle for are 11 and 12's. And finally the ones that you wake up and try to sneak out before your buddies see you are 1 and 2's.

If your bars stay open later, feel free to add 3 and 4s to the system. It's all bar time and when you would leave with them. AKA the drinking factor.

And btw, she's rating you the same way. :lol:

i was at a bar in Chicago last night with my buddy Shaun, and Shaun kept looking over my shoulder when we were talking. I turned around, and there is some guy and a chick just making out in the front booth right by the door. I look back at Shaun and started laughing a little bit, and he tells me that they have been pretty much going at it since we walked in the door, we were there for over 2 hours. Anyways, right before we were about to leave, the entire bar was watching these two go at it, and people started pulling out camera phones and making catcalls and saying things like "Dont stop, I have 10 bucks that you will go for 5 more minutes!". LOL, the two stopped making out and finally realized that the entire bar was watching and they looked extremely embarrassed, the girl was covering her face and looking down and the guy wasnt doing anything much different.

Just another night on the town. ;)

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 11:45 AM)
Talking to her....she wants to talk to me later today. I'm picking up a new iPod Touch later today so lets hope its a good day.

Good to have a back up plan . . . ;)