spiderman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
Seems like Buehrle is on. How is Andy Gonzalez on this team? Ugh.

Why even ask questions like that anymore? It's absolutely embarassing that when Jim Thome is out, Andy Gonzalez is our only possible sub. At least we have 8 relievers on the roster now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
Why even ask questions like that anymore? It's absolutely embarassing that when Jim Thome is out, Andy Gonzalez is our only possible sub. At least we have 8 relievers on the roster now.

I keep hearing how the sox will be big players this offseason and now JR says we will be active in the offseason on the article from whitesox.com

They continue talking like their gonna go out and get everything they need. They better have answers when we end up with Erstad starting again. Pods ass is as good as gone though.

Too bad. Buehrle was having a good game. A three-run lead would have been insurmountable with our non-offense, but 4? Against Boston? Forget it.

When I was at the game last night I thought: I am witnessing to two literal extremes of baseball--the best team around and the worst.

this is the absolute worst bullpen ive ever seen.........im not sure why i stupidly let myself get somewhat happy with the improvement they had been showing......at this point lets just get as high as we can for the draft