Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE(G&T @ Feb 25, 2008 -> 03:47 PM)
If I was so drunk as to type that poorly, I don't think I'd be able to sit at a computer. I'd probably have my head in a toilet.

If I was drunk enough to type that bad, I wouldn't make it to a toilet. Probably would have a bucket next to my bed. I tend to make some typos but i always catch them when I am drunk.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 24, 2008 -> 04:24 PM)
Yeah, I don't understand how baldy people type when they're drunk. It almost seems like they're exaggerating on purpose. I can be black-out drunk, and still write coherently. This I know for a fact.

There are a % of people when they drink exaggerate their drunkendness walking down the street,on the dance floor,conversations about how much they love or hate everyone,exaggerate how strong they think they are,exaggerate hugs and high fives, and exaggerate how much fun they are actually having.Its like they feel if they didnt acknowledge the drunkness they feel by exaggerating they dont get as much satisfaction from the drinking process.They could hold back and try to function normal but have more fun letting their senses and emotions wobble back and forth.

Prince threw the mother of all post-Oscar parties Sunday night and everyone was there. Even Best Actor Daniel Day Lewis who presumably drank all the milkshakes. The man loves his lactose. However, one person who wasn't there was Lindsay Lohan. Apparently the situation reached Code Red when Prince's people found out she might show up. FOX News reports:

Pop Tarts was left wondering where on earth party girl Lindsay Lohan was amid the excitement.

"A big deal was made by Prince's people that she wasn't to be invited or if she was already, she needed to be uninvited," our source said. "Apparently, Lindsay thought they were friends, so I am assuming she would have been disappointed."

I guess Prince didn't want anyone getting laid at his party. For those of you who don't get the joke, let me put it in scientific terms: You see, Y = Lindsay's vagina and X = every dude's penis at the party. As X approaches Y the chances of S = guaranteed sex on the dishwasher increases. If Y, again her vagina, is multiplied by C = champagne then you get the equation Y * C = F which is scorch marks on the carpet. This is directly proportional to Y getting kicked out the f****** door.

NOTE: Anyone that wishes to dispute the mathematic inaccuracies of this post can feel free to e-mail me and I'll describe what sex is like. (Hint: Awesome, yet strangely furry.)

I saw this on thesuperficial.com and it made me laugh out loud. I thought I would share

No I'm pokering instead.

Usual Friday Night for me now after work, and after a drink or 2.

And I've had to pull out of my triathlon now, I've got a Grade 2 Calf Strain, which requires 3-4 weeks of rest and recovery.

So annoyed that I did 4 weeks of swimming, riding and running to get fit, and now it's all for nothing.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Feb 28, 2008 -> 05:51 PM)
So... who else is drinking tonight? :)

This will make the 7th time in 8 days for me. (yesterday was my day off drinking)

Slow down Ace!What are you depressed or something?

Edited by shipps

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Feb 28, 2008 -> 05:51 PM)
So... who else is drinking tonight? :)

This will make the 7th time in 8 days for me. (yesterday was my day off drinking)

Haha. You should really come to SIU man. The only day I haven't drank for the last two weeks is each Monday(everyone always has s*** to do on Monday nights). And no I'm not depressed.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:24 AM)
Haha. You should really come to SIU man. The only day I haven't drank for the last two weeks is each Monday(everyone always has s*** to do on Monday nights). And no I'm not depressed.

I should, I'll make a trip this year for the summer hopefully. :) Well.. I'm probably gonna drink again later tonight.. :lol: We got a s***load of beer left from yesterday (I should try and challenge my personal record from age 17 at 26 out of 29 days drinking)

EDIT: Friday, so a game of pool is also in order. :)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 11:24 AM)

Are you staying over the summer this year? I am going to a wedding in late May, I should be down there for a week. Im thinking of trying for some a sunset concert if we can get down there early enough on thursday

right now I am watching "Walking with Prehistoric Beasts" on the Discovery channel, and before that I watched "Dinosaur Planet". I really enjoy these shows, they pick a species and follow it from birth to death(all speculative, of course), CGI creatures against real backgrounds, lots of made up drama.

there was another show, I think it was called "Alien Planet" where a scientific probe went to different planets and they discovered alien species. the entire show was CGI, but it was still pretty cool. There were some crazy invented species in that show

Viral gastroenteritis sucks. The entire family went through it, I thought I was in the clear. However my entire day has been set praying to the porcelain god and his trusty friend Senior Garbage can. I haven't puked like this since my travels for work around the world. God this sucks.