Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 11:12 AM)
This morning on my way to work, I got passed by a Porche that had to be doing about 100 MPH. I was doing about 70 (the 'flow' of traffic), I look in my mirror and see the car one moment, then the next I hear a high pitched whine as it whizzes by me, fast. With the conditions of the roads right now, and the level of traffic in the morning (this was about 6:45 or so on I-355 northbound by I-88), and with a traffic pattern that usually stops or severely slows between Butterfield and Roosevelt, I have no idea how this guy didn't crash.

A Porche can stop on a dime comfortably.The most dangerous and frustrating part about a situation like that is that he will be the one to cause an accident that he isnt even in.Road Rage has become a part of my daily routine because of raging rectums like this.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 11, 2008 -> 07:11 AM)
There are few things that compare to a nighttime shuttle launch. Being drunk on Daytona Beach during your senior year of college and watching a shuttle launch at 2 am rates up there as well.

Did you bowl a perfect game while you were on the beach?

QUOTE(shipps @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 05:02 AM)
A Porche can stop on a dime comfortably.The most dangerous and frustrating part about a situation like that is that he will be the one to cause an accident that he isnt even in.Road Rage has become a part of my daily routine because of raging rectums like this.

I remember back when I was in Salt Lake City 2 years ago, that a Porsche veered across 3 lanes on a majore freeway to get off on a exit at the last moment.

How he didn't hit any other cars I don't know, and he was oh so close to hitting the back of the car who was in the exit lane.

The whole back left hand side of the car was beat up pretty bad. The guy who was driving, another Aussie who's based in the States, he just started laughing as if he'd seen it all before.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 02:20 AM)
Is it just me, or did Peter Gabriel circa 1971 look just damn like Kelly Leek from the Bad News Bears?

For those of you wondering, Jim was just laying in bed, studying the posters on his ceiling . . .

grow up old man . . .

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 09:50 AM)
For those of you wondering, Jim was just laying in bed, studying the posters on his ceiling . . .

grow up old man . . .

You've always been jealous of my vintage Tiger Beat collection. Pathetic.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 03:28 PM)
Details?

On Jim Rome is burning they had Adam Emmenecker from Drake on as the guest. They showed some highlights of the Drake vs. ISU game and if you paused the shot of the ISU section I could clearly see myself. I've been on FSN midwest, CBS, and ESPN now in a week. I'm Famous.

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 04:46 PM)
On Jim Rome is burning they had Adam Emmenecker from Drake on as the guest. They showed some highlights of the Drake vs. ISU game and if you paused the shot of the ISU section I could clearly see myself. I've been on FSN midwest, CBS, and ESPN now in a week. I'm Famous.

Well I was supposedly on TV the whole game for our one game on Friday :( . So take THAT. :P

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 04:46 PM)

Don't forget in High School when we were on CBS 2.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 12, 2008 -> 11:30 PM)
Well I was supposedly on TV the whole game for our one game on Friday :( . So take THAT. :P

please, the sox cameras pretty much follow me around.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 13, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
Security surveillance doesn't count.

;)

Speaking of surveillance cameras, how are the ones that America's Funniest Home Videos installed in your bedroom working out?

I kid, because I can™