LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 14, 2009 -> 07:01 PM)
ABC airing the 3 hour finale from Season 4 now with Enhanced notes.

7 days...

They really should do that with every episode in the fall prior to the winter actual episodes. There is so much crap in that show that you miss, it is amazing to go back and watch previous seasons, Libby owning Desmond's boat for instance. Desmond and Jack running together, etc. Crazy.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
They really should do that with every episode in the fall prior to the winter actual episodes. There is so much crap in that show that you miss, it is amazing to go back and watch previous seasons, Libby owning Desmond's boat for instance. Desmond and Jack running together, etc. Crazy.

with the way television does their shows schedules now, there are hardly any reruns aired anymore unless they're aired on another station like Law and Order, or House. I'd appreciate some reruns, as long as they're the good to great episodes.

QUOTE (onedude @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 03:59 PM)
with the way television does their shows schedules now, there are hardly any reruns aired anymore unless they're aired on another station like Law and Order, or House. I'd appreciate some reruns, as long as they're the good to great episodes.

Actually they are on differnt channels as I have random DVR recordings. I like the subtitles though as I am not bright enough to pick this stuff up on my own.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jan 15, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
www.abc.com all free

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 03:43 AM)
lets gets this back on page 1, we are only 2 days away.

I am off on Wednesdays and have no clue what I am going to do to pass the time til it starts. I see a 10 hour gym visit. Steam room, sauna, etc.

I've been watching random episodes from the last 2 seasons to get me geared up. The Constant (the one where Desmond keeps flashing from the "present" to the past) is awesome. So was Further Instructions (Locke and the sweat lodge) and I can't remember the name of it but the one with Desmond when he meets the old woman and decides to throw the ring in the river.

I still say the season 3 finale was the best 2 hours of television. Possibly ever.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
I've been watching random episodes from the last 2 seasons to get me geared up. The Constant (the one where Desmond keeps flashing from the "present" to the past) is awesome. So was Further Instructions (Locke and the sweat lodge) and I can't remember the name of it but the one with Desmond when he meets the old woman and decides to throw the ring in the river.

I still say the season 3 finale was the best 2 hours of television. Possibly ever.

Oh man, I know. I just got goosebumps thinking of how that episode ended...

I love how in-depth Lost is. My brother was in the Marine Corps the last 4 years, so he never really had an opportunity to get into Lost being on ship for months or out in the field training. So he's trying to catch up for the new season, and he keeps telling me about stuff that I forgot. In about 10 years, it's going to be awesome re-watching the show in it's entirety b/c I'm sure they'll be so much extra stuff to pick up on and things I forget about.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 09:26 PM)
Walkabout is the best hour of television ever made. The final Locke revelation, the acting, the score, the staging will never be topped in my mind.

There are so many great episodes. Walkabout stands out to me as the best in the 1st season. Locke was hardly on screen in the premiere and that made that episode even greater.

When you think back, most of the better episodes surround Locke.

Lost is 4 for 4 on season finales. They have all been great.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 20, 2009 -> 11:38 AM)
There are so many great episodes. Walkabout stands out to me as the best in the 1st season. Locke was hardly on screen in the premiere and that made that episode even greater.

When you think back, most of the better episodes surround Locke.

Lost is 4 for 4 on season finales. They have all been great.

The only Locke episode i found slightly lacking was Orientation, but even that improved after several viewings.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 21, 2009 -> 09:58 AM)
Yep, I don't think I've anticipated the opening of a TV show season as much as this one.

So many questions still to be answered.

Like how can Hurly still be massively overweight while living on a deserted island. :P