Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 10:46 PM)
I'm not saying he has had a good chance this year but he had an entire year in 2006 and several months in 2007 and couldnt get in done. I hope more than anyone that BA can turn it around. I'm just saying that some people here are quick to defend him and quick to jump on others.

This is possibly the most over-argued point of all time, so I have nothing to offer here that hasn't been said already several hundred times by thousands of different people.

QUOTE(BurlyMan56 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
Offensive onslaught on national television, maybe they'll start mentioning us. If not, that's fine too.

If they keep playing like this I don't care if we don't get mentioned till the end of October (kind of like what happened in 05, hehe).

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:48 PM)
This is possibly the most over-argued point of all time, so I have nothing to offer here that hasn't been said already several hundred times by thousands of different people.

I agree and i am a Anderson supported. Lets just agree that it is nice to have these type of problems with a number of players that can play at a number of positions. Crede is playing well. Fields is waiting in the wings and carlos looks good! Hopefully Owens will be great and we will have a real problem!