8/25 Gm. 1 - SOX vs./@ BAL, 5:05 CT, CSN

knightni

Richar outproduced Juan's 2006, 2007, 2008 (so far) and almost his 2005 season at the dish. Richar in limited time put up .230 .289 .406. But he showed improvement in his avg, OBP, and SLG month over month. You would think that trend would continue which would put him above Uribe's career numbers by the end of the season if he was playing everyday. His obp should be the first stat he trumps Uribe in, which is the most important IMO.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hi8is @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 01:23 PM)
that guy is going to be a really good pitcher for a long time.

He's thrown about 700 MLB innings and he's never been able to get control of his stuff. I highly doubt he's ever much more than a league average starting pitcher without some sort of minor miracle.

He does, however, have the look of a shutdown reliever.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 02:55 PM)
He's thrown about 700 MLB innings and he's never been able to get control of his stuff. I highly doubt he's ever much more than a league average starting pitcher without some sort of minor miracle.

He does, however, have the look of a shutdown reliever.

I read that post and thought to myself, "he couldn't have been talking about Daniel Cabrera, could he?"

You mirror my thoughts exactly. Cabrera will forever be lucky to have his era under 4.50 in a given year.

rafa...I'm sorry if I offended you, but there were a lot of weight jokes going around and that's what I was referring to. That's why I put "/green." To signify it was a joke.

I apologize if you are offended or insulted, but I have to say, I won't hesitate to make that kind of a joke again.

Edited by CanOfCorn

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 01:00 PM)
Yuck. I hate to be so similar to Baltimore. I can't believe Vazquez has the same ERA as that guy.

The White Sox are scoring more runs than the Orioles, are getting on base more than them, are out slugging them, and are pitching better then them.

So yeah, other than the fact that the White Sox are doing everything better, they are quite similar.