Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rangercal @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:14 PM)
Are you kidding me? Surely this is sarcasm. Nobody won the trade YET. If anyone did, it sure as hell was not the Angels with Garland's April.

Keep reading. Yes it was sarcasm.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:22 PM)
Good question. I don't know. I just threw it out there since it doens't seem Ozzie seems very happy with Ehren so far, based on how he has him on such a short leash, it seems.

You can't be serious. Ozzie is using him for specific purpose - ROOGY. Now, he may get used otherwise later, but for now, that's his role with the team. That's not a short leash, that's a role.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:23 PM)
I'm really getting tired of Sox fans and our announcers blaming umpires for some bad calls.

Based on your last few posts, its clear you aren't seeing the game, so how can you possible comment on that? Logan and Masset, and Thornton too, did indeed get ripped on a few calls. Its right in front of me.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:24 PM)
the worse their team gets...the more i hate them...w

they were 3 games under .500 coming into yesterday, and now the Sox are 5 outs away against a solid bullpen from losing 2 in a row. It drives me crazy how the dink and dunk stuff has semmingly only worked against the White Sox on a regular basis the last year or two