Sox @ DET, 6-12, 12:05 CT, CSN

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Rogers has pitched well of late, but is not that good anymore.

For gawd sakes it's time to light up the old man.

I have a sneaky feeling we are so streaky good and bad that he might shut us down.

That means Mark has to stay with Kenny pitch for pitch and repeat his last game as well.

GO SOX!

Yea, this team is streaky. Hopefully this latest streak is only 2 losses. It's embarrassing enough to drop two to the Tigers. If we get swept, I think it's time for another Ozzie rant. Why not, the last one came after 3 losses to a GOOD team.

Anyways, go Sox!

I hope to catch this game on XM today. I'll be on the road for a coule hours this afternoon so the Sox can keep me entertained by beating Kenny. Only problem with the game broadcast today is it will be the Tigers broadcasters

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 07:55 AM)
I find it funny that Justin Verlander turned into a new pitcher last night.

That's not true, Verlander has been pretty good lately.

Still, Sox have owned him so far in his career, so I expected much more punch. If we get swept by the Tigers I don't think that gives us much momentum going into interleague. So I hope they can win this to give them something to keep their heads up.

Edited by Cowch

QUOTE (north side chi sox fan @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 10:09 AM)
Anderson in 2 spot!

Why not? haha. Early games are always weird to me. Lineups are out around 10 here, At least it's not 9. I never know what to do with the rest of my day when they play so early.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 10:17 AM)
Slow day at work, so it's nice to be able to listen to the game. Although with Buehrle pitching, it will over with during lunch.

That's pretty much how I'm feeling. I'm all for a rain delay and some extra innings. :lol: