9/17 White Sox vs. Yankees Game Thread - 6:05PM

DBAHO

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 01:48 AM)
Did Hawk really just say he wants OC at the plate over any other Sox player in big situations?

Yes...he says it all the time, neglecting to look up the stats. OC was batting under .125 with RISP and 2 outs for much of the season.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 17, 2008 -> 01:20 PM)
Good because I expect a bed wetting at Yankee Stadium.

Richard usually causes his own bet wettings. He's had a couple horrid outings, but usually you can pinpoint a spot where all goes wrong and it typically involves him making some sort of dumbass fielding mistake. That or he'll all of a sudden s*** his pants with two outs. It's kind of odd cause he can look so good at times and than so horrendous at other times.

Still, 6 shutout innings...how can you not like that? Plus he's flashed the ability to do exactly that in almost every one of his outings (aside from 1-2 starts). Yes the numbers are bad but in his outings I've definitely seen major league potential. He's a s***load better than Broadway, who completely lost it this season (much like Josh Fields lost it, although at least in Fields case it appears it was due to injuries).

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 17, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
man,ya gotta give it up to Richard tonite,with all the abuse we dish out to him,he's been the stud we ve needed tonite...CQ going to rejoin the team,yes!

No abuse coming from me - his whole year considered he's fared better than most any brand new kid thrust into a pennant race that i can remember.

Horacio Ramirez, you are no longer necessary man.

Edited by Princess Dye