White Sox loser

WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 10:49 PM)
That one hurt more. I'd like to see Swisher or Anderson in CF and Griffey in RF tomorrow with Dye lower in the lineup. They are just going right after Dye and he isn't doing a f***ing thing. It would also be nice to have Dye on the bench for the later innings when they bring in a lefty.

Oh Carlos Quentin, where art though right now?

Not a f***ing chance. Ozzie clearly has a personal vendetta against him, and he'll ride it out for the remainder of the season, no matter how much it hurts his own team.

f***

This

Team

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 11:02 PM)
Shouldn't have though. the middle of the lineup, specifically Thome and Dye have had chance after chance after chance to do something, even just sac flies and have failed. Q was a big loss, but this team has had numerous chances with vetrans and have s*** themselves. I won't hang my hat on the Q loss

We gave away so many games this year. And each time it happened, we were told it was just one game. It's biting us in the ass now, isn't it?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 04:20 AM)
No offense, but Floyd is due to get roughed up in a "big" game. I pray otherwise, but I sense an 11-1, 12-1 laugher. Our only hope is to get back home, sweep and hope Meche and Greinke have something left.

Greinke and DeJesus are out for the weekend series. Also, the Indians are playing fantastic baseball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 04:20 AM)
No offense, but Floyd is due to get roughed up in a "big" game. I pray otherwise, but I sense an 11-1, 12-1 laugher. Our only hope is to get back home, sweep and hope Meche and Greinke have something left.

Hate to tell you this but Fox Sports reports that the Royals are shutting Greinke down...with Lee pitching against us on Sunday, the Twins are almost already up 1/2 game.

My prediction is that both the Monday and Tuesday games will be irrelevant and unnecessary.

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:18 PM)
If we win tomorrow, everyone that is declaring the season to be over are going to look like fools. Just sayin'.

Not really. We get to play Cleveland, who just got off a seven or eight game winning streak. Twins get to play KC, at home. Even if we win tomorrow, we may still get knocked out... Better hope we can win tomorrow, and then take 2/3 from Cleveland, which is going to be tough with the way we're hitting, and how well Cleveland has played lately.

I put it in the vent thread, but Dye needs to be benched even with as s***ty as our other options are. And moreso, f*** YOU CARLOS QUENTIN. I know he saved our season for large, long stretches, but what kind of f***ing dumbass hurts himself punching a bat? Damn that hurts, we win games like tonight with him around.

The good news is we're still ok if we win tomorrow, and we have our stopper on the mound in Floyd. He better pitch lights out though, because we aren't going to score much and a loss means we're pretty much dead.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:26 PM)
I want to thank everyone for being civil on this site the last two days. It's made it much better than the back-and-forth that usually occurs with loser threads, etc.

That's because there's no debate the White Sox are choking. Everyone is in agreement.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:28 PM)
That's because there's no debate the White Sox are choking. Everyone is in agreement.

I don't think they're choking. They're just not a very good team; Twins are better (though still not very good themselves).

We'll see what happens tomorrow. I thought the Sox would get one game. Doesn't look like that now but we'll see...