**White Sox vs. Twins 9/25/08 Thread**

Brian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 10:23 PM)
Guys stop s***ting on Dye... the guy was amazing all year until this month.

Yeah, I want a bunch of guys who have good seasons, but completely fall apart when it matters most in September...

Not really. They're all old, and this is what happens to older players late in the season. Trade them while they still have some value.

Terrible team that went a lot further than they shoulda.

The Twins should have swept NO ONE at this point of the season. No heart, no leadership, no nothing...just a bunch of aging, slow-footed, one dimensional players.

Williams needs to turn this roster completely over in the off-season. Fire-sale...get some people who can run and play defense and get an opposite field hit now and then.

Having Jenks throw that one pitch to Span is one of the dumbest f***ing decisions I've ever seen. What was Ozzie trying to get out of it? All it did was put Jenks in a situation where he couldn't throw a hard hook due to fear of the wild pitch scoring the runner from 3rd base. If you saw his two curves to Casilla, they were both get me overs. I can't wait for a new version of the White Sox in 2009. 2005 was great and all, but that ship has f***ing sailed.

See ya in February when the new look rebuilding White Sox take the field. What a joke. Veterans you can kiss ass. You f***ing losers. No way in hell we are sweeping Cleveland. They are sweeping the Royals.

And the Twins will go quietly again in the playoffs.