Minnesota @ Chicago - One Game Playoff

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 05:03 PM)
Yup,that got under my skin,watching them celebrating like they just won the WS,stupid move because they didn t count on the possiblity of facing the Sox again?We have owned them at the Cell so it s looking good for us.

and the thought of them celebrating at the cell would make for a very, very long winter.

So Juany did us a huge favor in Minny:

With right-hander Kevin Slowey still recovering from a line drive Chicago's Juan Uribe hit off his wrist last Thursday, rendering it sore and stiff, the Twins will send right-hander Nick Blackburn to the mound at U.S. Cellular Field against White Sox lefty John Danks.

SI

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
I thought the Rally Crede stuff was all good anf fun in 05, but this rally granny crap is really really retarded.

better than the manufactured Rally Dweezy.

this at least came organically out of the game... with, ya know, a Rally Grand Slam

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 08:21 PM)
better than the manufactured Rally Dweezy.

this at least came organically out of the game... with, ya know, a Rally Grand Slam

Lol I dont think I ever said the rally Dweezy was any good either? But I really hope people can be more creative than rally granny.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
I thought the Rally Crede stuff was all good anf fun in 05, but this rally granny crap is really really retarded.

Agree the rally granny is stupid and the rally dweezy.

Yeah, and I'll say it the rally crede was just as bad, leave the superstitions and luck up to the players.

Whoever is going tomorrow, the sox brass wants everyone to wear black, and they will hand out black towels (maybe white as well) to wave around. Team Blackout!!!

Dammit. Stupid, sexy Mike way ahead of me. Gotta get back into the ST mode.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67937

Edited by SoxAce