Anyone try an energy drink named Cocaine?

TCQ

Anyone try that energy drink cocaine? It is now illegal i think to serve in illinois but it wasnt maybe a year ago. I remmebr i picked some up one time but i had to get it at this shady coffee house and it was one of the weirdest experiences of my life. I walk in there cause i know they have it and all these beatnik, and goths types are just staring me down the whole time and it really felt like what a drug deal would feel like.

Me:Hey do you guys have that energy drink Cocaine?

Weird Goth Cashier: Yeaaaa how much do you waant?

Me: Um....one please.

Weird Goth Cashier: You sure you want just one theyre twooo for fiive

Me:...Ok ill have two

I bought it and booked out of there in a hurry. The stuff had i guess an acquired taste would be a good way to put it but i drank one before classes once and i couldnt stop shaking, it was a little scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)

Just read the wiki link and i guess its coming back so find some and emjoy it.

Edited by knightni

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A drink called "Four" with wormwood oil in it (think Absynthe) got really big around these parts for a couple of months. My buddy and I dropped like $75 for 50 cans and a bunch of us drank a lot of them.

We didn't think they were having that much of an effect... but the next morning we looked at a lot of weird pictures we took and we were acting like psychopaths, breaking s*** and going outside in our undewear and s*** haha, didn't even remember it. That morning we were also puking.

So yeah, these types of drinks can be fun.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 04:42 PM)
A drink called "Four" with wormwood oil in it (think Absynthe) got really big around these parts for a couple of months. My buddy and I dropped like $75 for 50 cans and a bunch of us drank a lot of them.

We didn't think they were having that much of an effect... but the next morning we looked at a lot of weird pictures we took and we were acting like psychopaths, breaking s*** and going outside in our undewear and s*** haha, didn't even remember it. That morning we were also puking.

So yeah, these types of drinks can be fun.

wow i will have to try that. Ive had absythne...hillarity insued :unsure:

Edited by TCQ

Anyone try real cocaine? I want to hear those stories

Bad, dont do it. I did not like it at all.

And from what I've seen happen to some of my friends liking cocaine is a bigger reason never to do it than actually liking it. Bad drug, drop acid or something instead.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 06:50 PM)
I have absynth sitting on my shelf right now, taunting me

Its not the real stuff. Its probably the slimmed down version. The real stuff is still illegal I believe, here and most of Europe. I was in Amsterdam and they were touting it, but it wasn't the real stuff. I think you can find it in Prague.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
Anyone try real cocaine? I want to hear those stories

my buddy told me one time that his feet were moving really fast and then he started moving his hands real fast. He looked over to his friend, who had done it before, and asked him how he could control it. He just said you learn to do it. My friend then started rubbing his face, and it was numb as hell.

That's about all I remember, I was pretty good and s***faced when he told me.

I got lost in my bathroom tripping on acid. I put on the f*** Buttons (pretty much just trip myself out) and I couldn't get back into the room to turn it off, everyone in there was so blasted and the music was too loud for them to notice me thinking the shower handle was the doorknob. There's a picture of me after we all came down soaking wet in the bathroom. I have a hard time describing exactly what happened in the bathroom, I had a conversation with the toilet about why I should stop smoking cigarettes.

I was just freaking out when I tried cocaine. Acid is different in that I never panic or go down a "bad trip", it's not like I maintain a sense of reality (I dont) but I just enjoy the whole thing thoroughly. Everything in the world becomes organic and it's a complete joy, you dont know s*** about yourself until you've consulted a toilet, marshmellow or park bench about what you should do with your life.

lol, I actually stumbled across this picture when searching for a "hello exactly" picture of drik diggler

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Pot is so boring, it just makes you into a lazy piece of crap that doesn't want to do anything. If you're going to do drugs you should do them right, go for the fun stuff (mushrooms, LSD) and do it every once and a while to have a great time.

If you want to get f***ed up, and theres nothing wrong with that, just drink a lot.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
I was just freaking out when I tried cocaine. Acid is different in that I never panic or go down a "bad trip", it's not like I maintain a sense of reality (I dont) but I just enjoy the whole thing thoroughly.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 09:06 PM)
Pot is so boring, it just makes you into a lazy piece of crap that doesn't want to do anything. If you're going to do drugs you should do them right, go for the fun stuff (mushrooms, LSD) and do it every once and a while to have a great time.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
Caffeine is really bad for you.

:unsure:

Blow is a waste of time and money. If I need to be that wound up to do something, I probably have no business doing it.

Pot is fun when you're young and care free. You laugh your ass off, music sounds phenomenal and sex is out of this world amazing. Later in life when you have real responsibilities on your plate, it just makes you paranoid about all the s*** you have going on.

By the way, I say energy drinks will be banned in a year.