• mushroom
    • pig in a blanket
    • pink taco (for da ladiez)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple thoughts,

We should have been suspicious of any thread that involves Gage having a girlfriend. But I guess imaginary girlfriends can have demands as well.

Isn't shipps a great friend for coming up with a cover story for gage? Kind of jumping on the granade.

I wouldn't do it. After I had it done, I couldn't walk for almost a year. Of course I had no say in the matter, I was only a couple days old.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 09:12 AM)
Well good thing you were on vacation Tex...you would have called me out on it right away and shed light to all the other village idiots.

I'm sure a few of us village idiots can be pretty creative about ways to get even.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
I like how everyone's let my "internship in a bar bathroom" thing slide....

We realize there are precious few opportunities there in Iowa. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for a career :unsure:

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
I like how everyone's let my "internship in a bar bathroom" thing slide....

You gotta do what you gotta do...

On that note, I'm looking for a logistics internship this summer, so if you have any pointers...

while skimming through this wonderful thread, a question popped into my head... is there any difference from the circumcision at birth done by a doctor at the hospital then the circumcision done at a bris or religious ceremony?

EDIT: I just did some quick research on my own, and it turns out about only 30% of males have been circumcised. I thought it'd be a lot higher number then that, maybe 50%. Also, only 32% of that 30% are non Muslim.

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 08:01 PM)
while skimming through this wonderful thread, a question popped into my head... is there any difference from the circumcision at birth done by a doctor at the hospital then the circumcision done at a bris or religious ceremony?

EDIT: I just did some quick research on my own, and it turns out about only 30% of males have been circumcised. I thought it'd be a lot higher number then that, maybe 50%. Also, only 32% of that 30% are non Muslim.

That's all? I would have thought it would be higher too...

The Few. The Proud. The Circumcised.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
That's all? I would have thought it would be higher too...

The Few. The Proud. The Circumcised.

It is from wikipedia that I got that number... but I think they are a lot more reliable then people give them credit for.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 6, 2009 -> 08:41 AM)
Ah, you must be more used to the "open face roast beef sandwich" description ;)

Nope, I just thought this thread was all about the penis. So you can imagine the strange visuals that went through my head thinking pink taco penis.