Game Thread: MIN @ CWS, 7:11pm - CSN

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ May 19, 2009 -> 05:19 PM)
i am going to predict paid attendance less than 14k. and we for sure lose all 3 in this series as well.

Well, no use watching then. The sky will soon crush your bones, you have to worry about that first.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 19, 2009 -> 10:32 PM)
I'm telling you, the over is a lock tonight.

I feel like we'll either score 0-1 runs and Baker will have a no-hitter into the 6th inning or we'll score 7+ runs. Nothing in-between.

QUOTE (Baines3 @ May 19, 2009 -> 05:29 PM)
Is all I am asking for is a win.

im reading this like Ron Burgundy reading the teleprompter with a question mark at the end of a statement.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 19, 2009 -> 05:34 PM)
I feel like we'll either score 0-1 runs and Baker will have a no-hitter into the 6th inning or we'll score 7+ runs. Nothing in-between.

Brian Anderson homers and Hawk screams "welcome back to Chicago Brian!"

BTW, whoever gets bumped from the Charlotte starting lineup (probably Eider Torres, who probably projects better than L-Bridge) should go in your sig....

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 19, 2009 -> 10:39 PM)
Brian Anderson homers and Hawk screams "welcome back to Chicago Brian!"

BTW, whoever gets bumped from the Charlotte starting lineup (probably Eider Torres, who probably projects better than L-Bridge) should go in your sig....

Oh believe me, there's more of the Lillicurse to come. I'm very scared that Quentin's going to go on the DL, and Lillicurse will be right back up.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 19, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Oh believe me, there's more of the Lillicurse to come. I'm very scared that Quentin's going to go on the DL, and Lillicurse will be right back up.

Maybe not. I heard Ozzie gave Brent a beatdown to the media today. He said if he doesn't change his approach, he will be in Charlotte for a long time.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 19, 2009 -> 06:33 PM)
The losing streak ends tonight...

Yes, yes it does.

Wasn't it this time last year when came home to beat the FILLING out of the Twinkies?

Let's do it again.

Edited by tommy

The losing streak ends tonight...

no chance. we are going to get destroyed tonight. the twins will actually be pissed at the way they played in NY. it doesnt even phase our guys. MB is going to get hammered. i am going to say 11-8 twins. the good pitching matchup is tomorrow.

tigers had 17 2-out RBI's in their series against the A's. And Willis is looking pretty good tonight. That team is clicking right now.

the twins are by far the best team in our division. not even close. as soon as they get ANY production out of the 2 hole and CGomez actually does something that he is capable of the twins should start rolling.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ May 19, 2009 -> 06:47 PM)
the twins are by far the best team in our division. not even close. as soon as they get ANY production out of the 2 hole and CGomez actually does something that he is capable of the twins should start rolling.

Carlos Gomez sucks at baseball