Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The things I wanna say about the Bulls would probably get me a 3-day vacation from the board.

I've thrown in my towel. This team f***ing sucks, point blank. Until VDN is fired AND moves are made to put this team in a better position....

I will not watch a game. I will not attend a game. Nothing. This team gets no support from me until changes are made. The extent of my Bulls following will be checking the box scores to see if Noah is still progressing & to see if Rose is doing any better.

Until then, I suppose the Cowboys is where I put my energy...that or I just wait until Spring Training.

Happy with my sig bet right now. :D

But one of the Bulls' main problem is their lack of a good 3PT shooter IMO. They only take about 10 3PT shots a game, and they need to raise that, but that'll probably be through a change in offensive system.

But the VDN XMAS Firing watch is officially on.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 09:33 PM)
So where does that rank amongst 2nd half blown leads in NBA history. It has to be near the top if not the biggest blown lead ever.

It's worse than the Timberwolves/Mavericks game from last year. The Wolves were up 29 in the third before managing to blow it. That game sucked.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2008123006&prov=ap

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 12:23 AM)
LMAO, I can't believe anyone thought this team was going to contend this year. They are a total mess. There is zero leadership.

You really think the problem is Leadership?

Then WTF do we keep holding onto Hinrich, Miller and Salmons for?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 11:23 PM)
LMAO, I can't believe anyone thought this team was going to contend this year. They are a total mess. There is zero leadership.

LMAO at this statement! The Eastern Conference is so weak a pathetic team like the Bulls is currently HALF A GAME OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS.

The bottom of the East is a joke.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 08:36 AM)
You really think the problem is Leadership?

Then WTF do we keep holding onto Hinrich, Miller and Salmons for?

How many teams can blow a 35 point lead? I know everyone loves to talk about the coach, because it is easy, and once in a while true, but ultimately it is the players game. The Bulls don't have anyone who can take control of this team, on the court, or otherwise.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 08:56 AM)
How many teams can blow a 35 point lead? I know everyone loves to talk about the coach, because it is easy, and once in a while true, but ultimately it is the players game. The Bulls don't have anyone who can take control of this team, on the court, or otherwise.

I'm with you there. Not much a coach can do but take some timeouts and maybe try a play or two. But in the end it's the 5 guys on the court that basically stopped playing. How did they not see the lead go from 35 to 10 before kicking it back in gear?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 08:25 AM)
I'm with you there. Not much a coach can do but take some timeouts and maybe try a play or two. But in the end it's the 5 guys on the court that basically stopped playing. How did they not see the lead go from 35 to 10 before kicking it back in gear?

The Bulls just are not good. With this team right now there is no kicking it into high gear. There needs to be wholesale changes. Starting with firing Vinnie would be a good start.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 09:51 AM)
The Bulls just are not good. With this team right now there is no kicking it into high gear. There needs to be wholesale changes. Starting with firing Vinnie would be a good start.

Starting with firing Vinny, then getting rid of Forman & Paxson. And then Reinsdorf selling the team. I don't want anymore incompetency from the front office.

As much as this loss is on the team, organizations blow 35 point leads.