7/1 Game Thread Sox @ Cleveland 6:05pm WCIU

knightni

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 1, 2009 -> 09:32 AM)
*then shipps pretends to put $1 tip on table but is actually taking kyle's only dollar.*

I can accept that some people are more needy than others. Consider it a gift

Hopefully Jose's back isn't a problem. It is going to be cool and wet in Cleveland, which is never good for that kind of stuff. Watch the break on the forkball. If isn't sinking, or he is bouncing it in the dirty in front of the plate, while hanging the fastball around the belt, you know the back is bothering him... THat could make for a quick night for JOse.

QUOTE (klaus kinski @ Jul 1, 2009 -> 04:15 PM)
Really-its fun watching again-the enthusiasm and unpredictability of young budding stars

I love it

It's crazy, I was actually upset that they called the game last night, as we missed out on seeing Beckham bat again. A month ago, I would have been begging the umps to call the game. The second half of 2007 was saved by watching Fields play on a regular basis, as funny as that seems.

QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Jul 1, 2009 -> 01:03 PM)
That thread is amazing (as are most old threads)

The hate for Crede and Konerko. Trade for Vinny Castilla?!?

LMAO

I had a great post in that thread ::slaps own back::

The 05 threads are quite entertaining to read when you consider how good that team was and how many people thought we needed some drastic changes to compete.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2009 -> 07:23 PM)
The 05 threads are quite entertaining to read when you consider how good that team was and how many people thought we needed some drastic changes to compete.

You and I really didn't get along then, did we?