Game Thread

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 07:58 PM)
We supported them big time. They lost me on the 3-3 bombjob vs. the O's and KC.

Still want 'em to win, but the team is a fricking joke.

I can't speak for you personally (as I don't analyze every post on this board) but I've seen an incredible amount of negativity on this site all season long (although its peaked recently). I really think this team has the talent to dominate baseball.....but the negativity of this fan base has destroyed the attitude of the team. This team (and almost every team in all sports) needs positive energy to reach its potential and Sox fans as a whole have provided very little of it this season.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 08:55 PM)
I don't know how you guys expect this team to play any better.....when they come on this board every day and read comment after comment about how much they suck......how do you expect them to perform? It would be nice once to see White Sox fans actually support the team and give them a boost instead of tearing them apart and saying they have no chance to win.

chokingsign.gif

Didn't Freddy pitch like crap last time and the pen was solid? Now it's the opposite, LOL. It seems like the starter AND the pen can't both be solid. And then of course the offense... this team is built way too well to suck this bad. We really don't deserve this division at all...

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 10:02 PM)
I can't speak for you personally (as I don't analyze every post on this board) but I've seen an incredible amount of negativity on this site all season long (although its peaked recently). I really think this team has the talent to dominate baseball.....but the negativity of this fan base has destroyed the attitude of the team. This team (and almost every team in all sports) needs positive energy to reach its potential and Sox fans as a whole have provided very little of it this season.

What the f***?

OK, I'll wear my "We can do it!!" attitude from here on out and listen to "Don't stop believin" Journey CD on loop for the next 3 months. That should directly translate to at least 30 more wins.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:02 PM)

Sure look what negativity did in Ghostbusters II. Vigo almost took over the earth. Maybe we can get some positive slime.

924449-vigo_large.jpg

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 10:02 PM)

Do you seriously believe that?

I am seriously believe it?

So Dye only stinks because we're pissed off?

Linebrink is refreshing this page after every pitch he throws?

Edited by AWhiteSoxinNJ

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)
If you don't think players visit this board, you are kidding yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if they even visit this site during the games.

Of the 32 baseball teams in the league only White Sox fans are critical of their team when they are losing.

Yeah, because the Sox players go in the clubhouse between innings to read posts on our game threads.

f*** that s***, it's not the fans fault, its the PLAYERS. They have no balls, no confidence, and no spirit. None of that is the fault of the fans. We've been watching this same s*** go on all season long, we have a right to be pissed off, unhappy, b****y, upset and we have the right to call our team a bunch of f***ing pussies, because that's how they're playing. This team reminds me of a ladies softball team. They need to grow some f***ing balls and just go play hard-nosed baseball, but instead they have their dicks tucked in between their legs playing like a bunch of pansies.