Pods to the Royals

sin city sox fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 09:15 AM)
For all the people who thought the Royals were acting more competently than in previous offseasons… look no further then this offseason. This White Sox 2.0 thing should be a blast to watch.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Getz and Fields do better than they did with the Sox. Getz in particular.

Pods, though... not so much.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 09:51 AM)
Do you have game tape of that extra-inning affair in Seattle that Griffey won on a walk-off single?

No I dont and if I did I wouldnt hate him,that would just be weird and obsessive. A lot of people that hate him fall into that category.

Good for Pods. Nice to see his comeback last season result in more money from his family. He was the heart and soul of the Sox last year, and I wish him well when he's not facing the Sox. With that said, I look forward to see Buehrle and Danks pick him off 10 times next year. Also, Greinke's ERA might be below 1 next year, as Pods just dominated him.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
This thread just feels like it has the makings to be a 12 page thread where someone will get angry and get suspended.

LOL

That will give me an excuse for not being around here.

JK of course.