knightni

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (G&T @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Bears fast defense on a slick surface. Seen this act before.

I think it's going to be like this for both defenses tonight. It looked like the Bears were playing on ice.

This game screams of one last great performance for Favre.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
His arm is hurt, when he celebrates you can tell hes trying not to extend that arm.

Also hes on a bunch of pain killers, Im sure with that cocktail he can barely feel anything.

And Peppers makes up for his penalty.

I saw the same thing. And that shot downfield came up 10 yards short.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:05 PM)
And this is probably Farve's last game against the Bears, maybe last MNF, etc. They are going to be all over him, hes a HOF and owns a ton of career passing records.

Hate him or love him, hes earned the blow job the announcers are going to give him.

Then they can praise him something legitimate rather than mindless verbal fellatio that means nothing

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:11 PM)
Their comment was legitimate.

Farve drew a guy offside and then took a shot downfield.

Itd be one thing if they started talking about how great Farve was for getting to that snap and picking it up like a veteran.

There's been no less than 5 "shut the f*** up already!" Favre comments in the first quarter. Including calling him a "warrior" before the first snap of the game.

Right I get that some people unnecessarily hate Brett Farve, would anyone care how many times they called Walter Payton a warrior? The guy earned it, for better or for worse. He is out there playing tonight injured, in s***ty conditions for a crappy team. There are plenty of NFL players who would have been sitting on the sidelines next to AP collecting a paycheck.

Ive never been a Farve fan, but the unnecessary hate is actually making me wonder what people's problem is.

Say what you will but Ive been watching the same telecast and I havent noticed 1 comment that wouldnt be said about guys like Brady, Manning, Aikman, Elway or whomever else is the flavor of the minute, day or week.

I mean I would never have believed Id defend Farve, but that is how ridiculous its become.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
There's been no less than 5 "shut the f*** up already!" Favre comments in the first quarter. Including calling him a "warrior" before the first snap of the game.

That snap went off Favre's hands and really wasn't that bad. He should have had that snap.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)

The announcers telling us that Toby has been a cold weather running back since his days at Stanford was kind of funny too.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
The announcers telling us that Toby has been a cold weather running back since his days at Stanford was kind of funny too.

Earlier in the game I wanted to punch them when they said that the Bears O-Line had done a bad job because the Minnesota line had blown past them.

It was a screen play.