• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Real @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 06:40 PM)
I like De Aza

is he going to get a chance to make the team, or is there just one spot left? (nix vs lilli) ? and why the hell is lillibridge getting a chance to make this team? he cant hit to save his life

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 12:52 AM)
is he going to get a chance to make the team, or is there just one spot left? (nix vs lilli) ? and why the hell is lillibridge getting a chance to make this team? he cant hit to save his life

Check it out - Lillibridge is gonna be ON FIRE!!!

He's the new boy wonder ted williams!!!

Refined swing has Lillibridge hopeful...

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 06:59 PM)
Check it out - Lillibridge is gonna be ON FIRE!!!

He's the new boy wonder ted williams!!!

Refined swing has Lillibridge hopeful...

But there was Brent Lillibridge, getting a hearty pat on the back courtesy of the White Sox manager, after barely missing out on an infield hit during Tuesday's contest against the Dodgers at Camelback Ranch-Glendale.

how encouraging! <_>

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:58 PM)
Nah I can, but that's why I said "comfortably". I have about $25 to last me until the end of school. Hah.

Jesus, I spend like 25 dollars a weekend on a cheap weekend here(ISU) I would never be able to make it to May on 25 dollars. Where do you go to school?

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
Jesus, I spend like 25 dollars a weekend on a cheap weekend here(ISU) I would never be able to make it to May on 25 dollars. Where do you go to school?

St. Joe in Indiana.

And I am not saying I can make it on $25, because I can't (on gas alone), but that's all I have right now, and I won't have any more money coming in until then when I can start working again.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)

Assuming we go with 12 pitchers, then Nixs' infield spot is the only one up for grabs. I don't see De Aza having any sort of chance barring massive organizational disaster.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:58 AM)
St. Joe in Indiana.

And I am not saying I can make it on $25, because I can't (on gas alone), but that's all I have right now, and I won't have any more money coming in until then when I can start working again.

2009-09-01-beavis_and_butthead.png

Why don't you just get a credit card?