Katy Perry #1 on Maxim hot 100

WhiteSoxfan1986

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 09:28 AM)
Well, women dont like other pretty women, thats just a fact.

I'm not that kind of a woman ..I just don't think she's pretty, she has a weird face to me. I could name gorgeous women all day every day and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I don't consider myself to be all that attractive either so I have no reason to say she's not if I didn't honestly think she is. ...I have plenty of reason to back my opinion up also ..I think her forehead is huge, her eyes are gorgeous, but too far apart and her lips are too thin ...those are just my opinions! Obviously someone thinks she's beautiful, or she wouldn't be a model.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 12:53 PM)
I'm not that kind of a woman ..I just don't think she's pretty, she has a weird face to me. I could name gorgeous women all day every day and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I don't consider myself to be all that attractive either so I have no reason to say she's not if I didn't honestly think she is. ...I have plenty of reason to back my opinion up also ..I think her forehead is huge, her eyes are gorgeous, but too far apart and her lips are too thin ...those are just my opinions! Obviously someone thinks she's beautiful, or she wouldn't be a model.

And to think people say I'm too picky with women. :cheers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 04:03 PM)
I didn't really know who Katy Perry was before this thread, so I looked her up back then and thought she was just pretty. After seeing those new pictures, I am a very big Katy Perry fan.

Chase and I are as well!! She's a hottie!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really understand this list but I guess everyone has their own opinions.

Has anyone seen Prince of Persia? I think Gemma Arterton is gorgeous. She plays the princess and the love interest of Jake Gyllenhaal. She was also a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace.

Gemma%20Arterton%20in%20Prince%20of%20Pe

QUOTE (SuperSteve @ Jul 11, 2010 -> 12:14 PM)
I don't really understand this list but I guess everyone has their own opinions.

Has anyone seen Prince of Persia? I think Gemma Arterton is gorgeous. She plays the princess and the love interest of Jake Gyllenhaal. She was also a Bond girl in Quantum of Solace.

Gemma%20Arterton%20in%20Prince%20of%20Pe

WOW! She is Gorgeous!!

Great Taste!! :)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jul 11, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
Katy Perry

FOR ANYONE WHO EVER SAID SHE ISN'T CURVY!!!

The girl is FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!

Probably my fav song, and I can't stop watching this video. I actually checked her site a few times a day waiting for the video to be released....yeah, you read that right....

She has one of the sexiest personalities I have ever seen.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24