5/12 GT - Sox (14-19) @ Min (21-12) - 12:10p CSN

knightni

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
Thunder said the closer position was overrated. Not every position on the field.

Someone said how do the Twins do it....

A lot of role players and journeymen play like All-Stars there, for whatever reason.

Really, I don't want to argue about every single post, I'm not in the mood.

Find someone else to try to bully around. It's enough.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:44 PM)
They aren't already? Of course, if the Tigers 1-2-3-4 in the batting order continues to resemble the American Dreams from Baseball Stars on Nintendo, then they might have a battle.

The Tigers will give them fits all season. I love their 95+ nasty slider etc.. bullpen and my boy Miggy is IMO, the best hitter in the AL. Tigers have their weaknesses too, but I'm talking more or less for the Twins to beat the TBs, Yankees, etc.. of the world in the playoffs. I can't take a team with Nick Punto as their 3B seriously even with the M&Ms and their stud offense.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:46 PM)
I'm talking about his season overall. He's got one good pitch. And it's hardly a dominant one.

To be a closer or good reliever, the main thing to do is throw strikes, which is what most if not all Twins pitchers are good at.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:46 PM)
Someone said how do the Twins do it....

A lot of role players and journeymen play like All-Stars there, for whatever reason.

Really, I don't want to argue about every single post, I'm not in the mood.

Find someone else to try to bully around. It's enough.

lol. What's your problem? You said the Sox almost lured "us" back to caring. All I said was speak for yourself. And you weren't even involved in the post you're talking about now. Paranoid much?

Would you stop acting like a 12 year old child?

Half of your posts the last two months in my direction are criticizing my posting "style." Do you want me to copy and paste all the examples?

Did I run over your pet gerbil or something? I mean, can't you find something else to give your life meaning?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 12, 2010 -> 08:51 PM)
Most ridiculous comment of this thread is preferring RBI baseball to Baseball Stars.

Thank you....who didn't play the Lovely Ladies in order to earn more money??

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:51 PM)
Would you stop acting like a 12 year old child?

Half of your posts the last two months in my direction are criticizing my posting "style." Do you want me to copy and paste all the examples?

Did I run over your pet gerbil or something? I mean, can't you find something else to give your life meaning?

Somebody pissed in your spaghettiOs. And it wasn't me.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
lol. What's your problem? You said the Sox almost lured "us" back to caring. All I said was speak for yourself. And you weren't even involved in the post you're talking about now. Paranoid much?

What the FUC- does that mean, INVOLVED IN A POST?

Are you a MOD now?

If Jordan4life determines someone is "involved in a post," he can therefore deem them worthy to provide commentary on aforementioned post????

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
All right you two, knock off the personal stuff.

I haven't once, and you can look at every post i've made (and there are many since April) gone out of my way to just arbitrarily and capriciously follow someone around in cyberspace and argue with every single post they make, day after day after day.

I feel like I need to get a cyber restraining order.