Sox vs. Rays @ 6:10 Garcia (3-3 5.68) vs. Price (7-1 2.41)

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 28, 2010 -> 09:26 PM)
Talk about rocking the boat. Ozzie gives Jenks the vote of confidence on Wednesday and the interim manager goes to Putz in the very next save opportunity.

ozzie needs to take notes....idk if he's looked at jenks numbers so far but how much longer is he going to run him out there for?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn Vizquel was brought in here for his bunting. I don't think Ozzie or Cora know that Vizquel is basically done as a hitter. I like the no bunt though... just not for Omar.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 28, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
I don't. Vizquel is hardly the offensive threat. He should at least make his automatic out productive.

I agree that Vizquel is better off bunting, i like the idea of letting hitters hit though.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 28, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
I agree that Vizquel is better off bunting, i like the idea of letting hitters hit though.

I'm fine with letting hitters hit in bunting situations but only when they're semi-competent at the plate. When we have the equivalent of a pitcher up there I prefer the bunt.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 29, 2010 -> 02:33 AM)
I can't believe everyone is so down on Jenks. He only has one blown save all season. There's much bigger problems with this club than Bobby.

Please tell me this is sarcasm