7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago

Heads22

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:00 PM)
I agree but he needs work at third. I would love to see him hang around and room with Omar Vizquel and Lexi for the rest of the season.

I can't make a judgment on him at 3rd yet. Haven't seen him enough. The play tonight he just couldn't get the ball out of his glove. Seen lots of good fielders do that. Don't know how his range is . Seen him range into the hole a few times but he might've been playing way off the line to start. Real strong arm.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:02 PM)
Baseball is a game where stats matter. You could never do that. You get one challenge. If your challenge is correct, then you don't lose it.

This I agree with. However, balls and strikes are indisputable, no matter how bad the call.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:03 PM)
He does have power (minor league numbers show it). Problem with him is he thinks he is a 20+ homer guy. I like how he is approaching the batters box this year though.

I know, I just wanted to throw my hilarious puberty joke in there somewhere. :)

You underestimate how much KW and Ozzie LOVE him

They can't love his hitting .100 the last 100 at bats.

Why do they care when he hits 400? Are they going to make love to him? They aren't gay.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:02 PM)
Baseball is a game where stats matter. You could never do that. You get one challenge. If your challenge is correct, then you don't lose it.

Good point, I never thought of it that way.

God, watching this team, i just don't get it (well, i do, the pitching) but i love it. lillibridge playing like ...a real player, vizquel kicking ass. Beckham sucking the world up. I would never have guessed this was the lineups that would turn it around.