Sox sign Jeremy Reed

SoIL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I do kind of like how the Sox try and help out their guys from the past.....bringing back Pods and Freddy....giving guys another shot. No lose situation here, he could probably still be a serviceable 4th OF if everything pans out right.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
On a side note, I do kind of like how the Sox try and help out their guys from the past.....bringing back Pods and Freddy....giving guys another shot. No lose situation here, he could probably still be a serviceable 4th OF if everything pans out right.

D-Wade: Jerry Reinsdorf is not loyal.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:10 PM)
i was so pissed. i believe i said "if you gave up Jeremy Reed there is NO WAY you give up Olivo with him!"

I want Miguel back, he was my favorite player when I was 10 because I went to a game, was hit by a foul ball and a rotund lady next to me stole it. Went to Grandstand after the game and got a hat and my dad introduced me to him when we ran into him. Miguel went over, bought a ball, and signed it and the hat for me.

I was crushed when he was traded.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:21 PM)

I want Miguel back, he was my favorite player when I was 10 because I went to a game, was hit by a foul ball and a rotund lady next to me stole it. Went to Grandstand after the game and got a hat and my dad introduced me to him when we ran into him. Miguel went over, bought a ball, and signed it and the hat for me.

Great story man!

I wonder if there is a GM out there who is really high on D2 because he needs to get fleeced. I'm sick of D2, I almost want next year to start for him already; he needs a do-over.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)

And Miguel cried too, when we traded him.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:00 PM)
Are you going to change your username back now also?

I am seriously considering it, but I don't want his ass being released next week or something. :lol:

Up until he got traded I had his name on here, so I might have to do it (I'll take the day to think it over). Thing is, I've had this name for like 5-6 years and I'm sure many are used to it, plus I was like 15 or so, so the name was more-so of a true fan and beginning prospect lover/follower. I will now look at my autographed Jeremy Reed baseball with pride. :lol:

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 05:04 PM)
I am seriously considering it, but I don't want his ass being released next week or something. :lol:

Up until he got traded I had his name on here, so I might have to do it (I'll take the day to think it over). Thing is, I've had this name for like 5-6 years and I'm sure many are used to it, plus I was like 15 or so, so the name was more-so of a true fan and beginning prospect lover/follower. I will now look at my autographed Jeremy Reed baseball with pride. :lol:

What was your old name?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
What was your old name?

J.Reedfan8 (and no I've never put any thought/creativity on my user name like you and others do Quinarvy :D though that was much better than this name.. though Ace is da business)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (DaveBrown85 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 03:59 PM)
who wasn't pissed when he got traded?

I'm usually in favor of trades when we get back established major league pitching and we don't give up pitching. In fact I think that would be a rule of mine if I ws a GM, never give up pitching unless I get some back.