White Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads, you are quite the streaker. You're like Frank the Tank. Incidentally, I believe he was wearing white socks when he was streaking. Coincidence? No way.

SOX! This is the day we win and the Twins lose! 2.5 games = awesome.

If we somehow actually made ground on the Twins today - with us going against Verlander and the Twins throwing Liriano out there - I'd feel pretty damn good about our chances of making the playoffs. I know a one or two game swing is not everything, but somehow, the rest of the schedule just seems that much better the rest of the way.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 12:42 PM)
As I really dont see us losing again this year.

Sox - 6

Tigers - 4

Yah, I think we're done with that. If we had made the decision to not lose earlier, we'd be golden right now. Ozzie makes the worst decisions sometimes.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 01:24 PM)
I think I get it now...

Violence = Good avenue to ridicule the Twins

Sexuality = Bad avenue to ridicule the Twins

you are referring to a specific group of people when you use sexuality, so yeah, I guess you are right. You could take out the word "Sexuality" and replace it with "racism" and the point would be much the same, you were targeting people and using them as an example of what the Twins were.

And you didnt really imply violence towards specific people, you said "Hex the Twins". We understand that point, we want them to stop winning and throwing a fake curse at them with a widespread symbol of a curse isnt going to hurt anyones feelings.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 02:56 PM)
cst_sox Still no Konerko today. Blame the back.

Konerko is 4/34 career against Verlander with a .328 OPS.

I'm not sure I'm that angry about him getting an extra day off today.

(Kotsay, of course, is 2/17 career against him).

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
Teahen is 4/29 career against Verlander.

Man...there's no way to win this one is there. Can Castro play 1b? He's at least 1/3 career against him.

Ozzie could go unconventional and give Viciedo a shot too. But I dont see that happening this month