Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Starting HOF now. Going to add thoughts to this post as I go to entertain myself.

-Holy cow, Trish is still smoking.

-Lita talking for awhile but it's pretty good,talking about her experience breaking in in Mexico. Not like she rambled on like Warrior. It was more like 30 minutes but fine speech.

-DDP talked for while. Good story but jeez, you're not the one getting inducted. Shorten it up.

-Jake with a dark speech. Sounds like he's talking to a shrink.

-FFW thru Mr T. Did he address Piper? Is his kids name really T Junior? It was pretty humorous to have Corporate Kane come out to get him to stop.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 11:20 AM)
Ya I'm ready too. Seems like a pretty straightforward card so hopefully there's some fun surprises along the way.

The rumble will be a fun thing to watch, we are each putting in 20 bucks and drawing numbers like we did for the royal rumble

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 11:25 AM)
The rumble will be a fun thing to watch, we are each putting in 20 bucks and drawing numbers like we did for the royal rumble

Ya I'm looking forward to that too. There's 3 mystery entrants left, I'm thinking Rusev and RVD for sure, no idea who the last one will be.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 11:25 AM)

It's a battle royal. Not a Rumble, ya mark

Don't think rvd will be there until tomorrow.

Rusev definitely. Jake Roberts ultimate rehab goal was to join the '14 rumble. Obviously that didn't work out. This would be a suitable replacement. Don't know how much has changed in 2 months though. I think Nash will be in there. There's a lot of legends in town so could be any of them.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 04:10 PM)
Preshow starting. Flair noticeably absent from the panel. Hbk "I wasn't supposed to be on here". Wonder what kind of s*** Flair pulled last night.

Maybe they threw him in the battle royal? Or you're right and he f***ed up again.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 04:12 PM)
Maybe they threw him in the battle royal? Or you're right and he f***ed up again.

Flair never seems to learn.

Sting has new favorite number at Wrestlecon

VIDEO]-Sting-Teases-WrestleMania-31-Match-During-WrestleCon-Appearance.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318726

Edited by Soxfest