Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 12:57 PM)
Maybe they will do a "guy out of the crowd" moment like they did with Santino in Italy

How many Japanese guys have the brought in that actually got over and had long careers? Tajiri? If they bring him in, don't make him a stereotypical Japanese wrestler like they did with Tensai or that awful guy they had a few years ago.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 05:42 PM)
Disagree. Swagger gave him no room to actually turn. He throws him so incredibly close to the barricade that there's nothing BNB could do to protect himself.

You're wrong, but that's ok. I know more about fake fighting than you.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 05:48 PM)
How many Japanese guys have the brought in that actually got over and had long careers? Tajiri? If they bring him in, don't make him a stereotypical Japanese wrestler like they did with Tensai or that awful guy they had a few years ago.

You're wrong, but that's ok. I know more about fake fighting than you.

Haha fair enough.

The Undertaker is still said to be banged up from the concussion he received during his match with Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 30. Even though he's been working out, he has told those close to him that it's "not looking good" for Wrestlemania 31.

He's said to be in bad shape after his injury and his status for the event is unknown. A decision on whether or not he will compete won't be made until the end of the year at the earliest.

Credit: PWInsider via Wrestlezone

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 29, 2014 -> 09:00 PM)
This whole show has been above average IMO.

I've praised every ppv so far but this was worst of the year IMO. Case match was amazing. Tag match was good. Rest fell flat, especially main event. One of the worst ladder matches I've seen and then the booking didn't help.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 29, 2014 -> 10:04 PM)
As long as Brock wins at SS this makes plenty of sense. If not, I'll join the angry internet mob.

I've grown content with Cena, and that's coming from the smarkiest smark in smarkland.....He's really not that bad a wrestler these days. Again, I liken him to a modern day Hulk Hogan.....Not a fan, just content.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 29, 2014 -> 10:14 PM)
I've grown content with Cena, and that's coming from the smarkiest smark in smarkland.....He's really not that bad a wrestler these days. Again, I liken him to a modern day Hulk Hogan.....Not a fan, just content.

"Status quo" to quote one Phil Brooks. Like I've said before, I don't hate Cena(though his feud with Bray sort of killed my good feelings I had toward John) but him being on top is just stale and boring at this point. He's actually been on top now longer than Hogan was in his face run. That said, if they want Reigns to be their new "face" then having Brock beat Cena and Reigns beat Brock at Mania makes all the sense in the world.

That all being said this also could be a panic move because they've been losing so much money and they have no long term booking in mind. We'll see.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 29, 2014 -> 10:25 PM)
"Status quo" to quote one Phil Brooks. Like I've said before, I don't hate Cena(though his feud with Bray sort of killed my good feelings I had toward John) but him being on top is just stale and boring at this point. He's actually been on top now longer than Hogan was in his face run. That said, if they want Reigns to be their new "face" then having Brock beat Cena and Reigns beat Brock at Mania makes all the sense in the world.

That all being said this also could be a panic move because they've been losing so much money and they have no long term booking in mind. We'll see.

Ya, I kinda think that's what we're seeing now..

I'm hoping Cena, being the face he is, grants Bryan a title match once he returns and Bryan wins it back.

Outside of the Layla/Summer cooler, I thought each match had redeeming qualities. I dug Rusev and E. Liked the finish.

I agree the last ladder match was rather dull until the last 5 mins.

I'd like to see Lesnar win it at SS than hold it until Mania where Reigns gets the torch.

Edited by Brian

Triple H         @TripleH

Follow

Coming off of #MITB, let's keep the momentum going. Tonight a #WWE Champion returns on #RAW...

3:22 PM - 30 Jun 2014

489 RETWEETS 432 FAVORITES

Kind of an awkwardly worded tease but sounds like maybe Lesnar will be back tonight. Or the Miz. Yeah it's probably the Miz

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

Stone Cold said on his podcast last week Cena and HHH have had the title more than enough and should not be champion again ever, I agree. He said time to move on with the younger stars, which the WWE needs to develop now more than ever.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 04:24 PM)
Stone Cold said on his podcast last week Cena and HHH have had the title more than enough and should not be champion again ever, I agree. He said time to move on with the younger stars, which the WWE needs to develop now more than ever.

And the way to build a mega star is by having a mega star put them over. Can you imagine how freaking huge it would be if Reigns goes over Lesnar after Brock has beat Cena for the belt(s) and ended the streak. That's how you make a star.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 04:09 PM)
Triple H         @TripleH

Follow

Coming off of #MITB, let's keep the momentum going. Tonight a #WWE Champion returns on #RAW...

3:22 PM - 30 Jun 2014

489 RETWEETS 432 FAVORITES

Kind of an awkwardly worded tease but sounds like maybe Lesnar will be back tonight. Or the Miz. Yeah it's probably the Miz

CM PUNK.

Just for you Brian.