Official Squared Circle Thread

Short Sleeve Sampson apparently received massive heat from WWE for posting a photo on his official Facebook account prior to last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view. The reason is because the photo had John Cena with Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in the background going over their match.

-rajah.com

whoops, hope you enjoyed your time in the big show, SSS

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ May 6, 2014 -> 03:56 AM)
You would call a guy terrible after a 4 min intro segment.

Segment was terrible because of Michael Cole's being over the top. It did Adam Cole no favors

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:46 AM)
Segment was terrible because of Michael Cole's being over the top. It did Adam Cole no favors

Crowd was doing his ohhhh oh thing pretty quick. I think Michael Cole is awful. He must be a great company guy.

Shawn Michaels appeared n Jim Ross' podcast, and spoke about the Undertaker's streak ending at WrestleMania 30.

Michaels stated that the call to end the streak was made about four hours before WrestleMania went live. He also said that Undertaker told him he would get a hold of him a few weeks after WrestleMania and give him an update on things. Michaels also confirmed that Taker was pretty beat up after the match with Lesnar, which had been reported.

Jim Ross noted that he had a conversation with Undertaker in New Orleans where he asked him how many matches he thought he had left. Taker had told him he would let him know after the match with Lesnar.

Ross and Michaels discussed that the call to end the streak was made by Vince McMahon, who had his reason to end the streak on that night.

Last night it was reported that Sheamus and Sin Cara (Hunico) had some kind of altercation backstage at this week's TV tapings.

According to wrestlezone.com , the fight did not take pace at this week's TV tapings. The altercation reportedly took place a few weeks ago, and news just got out this week. Sources within WWE have stated that the altercation did take place, and that if the fight had not been broken up, it could have "gotten really bad" for Sheamus.

The two have reportedly cleared the air and all is now well.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 8, 2014 -> 11:01 AM)
Last night it was reported that Sheamus and Sin Cara (Hunico) had some kind of altercation backstage at this week's TV tapings.

According to wrestlezone.com , the fight did not take pace at this week's TV tapings. The altercation reportedly took place a few weeks ago, and news just got out this week. Sources within WWE have stated that the altercation did take place, and that if the fight had not been broken up, it could have "gotten really bad" for Sheamus.The two have reportedly cleared the air and all is now well.

Meaning he would have gotten his ass beat??? If so, that is really sad for Sheamus, because he is probably twice the size of Sin Cara

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2014 -> 12:13 PM)
Meaning he would have gotten his ass beat??? If so, that is really sad for Sheamus, because he is probably twice the size of Sin Cara

Smaller guys who have trained liked Hunico beat the crap out of these non trained bigger guys like Sheamus all the time in backstage wrestling fights. Jericho taking down Goldberg comes to mind.

We may not like Cena, but you have to respect the guy for how much effort he puts forth being the face of the WWE product. If what she wrote is true, Punk cant handle it.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 9, 2014 -> 12:00 PM)
We may not like Cena, but you have to respect the guy for how much effort he puts forth being the face of the WWE product. If what she wrote is true, Punk cant handle it.

I watched that John Cena documentary on network. His schedule is crazy. I could never do it. Much respect.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2014 -> 02:19 PM)
I watched that John Cena documentary on network. His schedule is crazy. I could never do it. Much respect.

He is mr Make-A-Wish. He never turns it down

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2014 -> 02:19 PM)

By all accounts he's a really good guy, that's why it's even more annoying that his character is so awful and has 0 development. He should be really easy to root for.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 9, 2014 -> 02:29 PM)
He is mr Make-A-Wish. He never turns it down

I respect John Cena the man 100%.........I respect John Cena the Wrestler/Character 0%. His 10 years old act of SuperCena is beyond stale and old.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 9, 2014 -> 03:48 PM)
I respect John Cena the man 100%.........I respect John Cena the Wrestler/Character 0%. His 10 years old act of SuperCena is beyond stale and old.

But he's a very good professional wrestler. He's been in a number of classic matches and can be very good on the mic when he wants to be. His character is just god awful.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 9, 2014 -> 03:50 PM)
But he's a very good professional wrestler. He's been in a number of classic matches and can be very good on the mic when he wants to be. His character is just god awful.

This is where I disagree with you. His character is god awful, but Cena has not improved as a wrestler in 10 years. Cena is a average wrestler at best. What also bothers me is Cena not putting anybody over with a clean win 1 on 1 with this Wyatt feud being a great example, even when he loses it is always 2 or 3 on 1. SuperCena s*** drives a lot of longtime fans nuts.

Edited by Soxfest

Bryan having neck surgery this Thursday............will be out for some time.

SEScoops reports that Daniel Bryan has injured his neck and will be taking several weeks off due to it. The site's source says that Bryan will likely need a "minimally-invasive" procedure done and that he has been quiet all day backstage at Raw.

Bryan will likely announce the injury on tonight's Raw. PWInsider has a similar report which, while they do not mention taking time off, does say that he will be out of the ring for tonight and that there were several re-writes for the episode.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 12, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
So who does he drop the title to

Nobody he cannot wrestle at all. I am sure he will stripped and have some mini tourney that Orton or Cena will win.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 12, 2014 -> 07:48 PM)
So who does he drop the title to

Bet he misses Payback but back for MITB. Doubt they strip him. That'd be dumber than the way they're already using him as champ.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 12, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)
Bet he misses Payback but back for MITB. Doubt they strip him. That'd be dumber than the way they're already using him as champ.

WWE has always said title must be defended at least every 30 days forever or title is stripped ..........we will see If that still holds water now.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 12, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)

Storyline wise it actually makes sense for the authority to strip him of the title then he can go back on the chase. More exciting than fighting THE DEMON Kane.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 12, 2014 -> 07:53 PM)
WWE has always said title must be defended at least every 30 days forever or title is stripped ..........we will see If that still holds water now.

Pretty sure they just ignore that when convenient. Heck Randy Orton I'm pretty sure didn't defend between Extreme Rules and Wrestlemania.