Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 09:25 AM)
That match actually wasn't bad. More time than I thought. Crowd very hot for the Rhodes. Don't like that they are breaking up, don't like this Cody angle either. Too talented to eat pins week after week.

Cody and Dustin have wanted to feud since Goldust came back

Ok. Starting Payback. Saw 2nd half of Cena Wyatt so will skip that.

Cesaro/Sheamus is solid. Sheamus a tad underrated. His personality is stale but solid worker.

I want to hear Lana's real voice. She's really good in her role.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:19 AM)

Cesaro/Sheamus is solid. Sheamus a tad underrated. His personality is stale but solid worker.

Sheamus is another one of those good in the ring, boring as hell personality guys.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:19 AM)

Lana has amazing legs

Man I am getting tired of WWE's s***.

Cena is the kind of guy who can lose and it doesn't change anything in the big picture. Having Wyatt lose, however, could end him. You have Cena lose this match and no one stops buying wristbands and fruity pebbles.

QUOTE (TRU @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 03:05 PM)
Man I am getting tired of WWE's s***.

Cena is the kind of guy who can lose and it doesn't change anything in the big picture. Having Wyatt lose, however, could end him. You have Cena lose this match and no one stops buying wristbands and fruity pebbles.

I think losing punk and Bryan really f***ed them up. Now they feel like they have to have time tested stars(evolution, cena) carry the torch for the time being.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 02:58 PM)
Yeah, that Big E spear spot was done perfectly. Hope they don't give up on Rusev. Push him as as undefeated for awhile and than Cena can beat him. Ha

WWE using the Umaga formula with Rusev and then SuperCena saves the day!

I hate the Adam Rose character fans at Raw tonight could care less.

Edited by Soxfest

I'm at peace with it. Really excited for Rollins for a singles career and this push he's about to get. Not going to be happy with Reigns getting shoved down our throats but we will see. Not sure what will happen with Ambrose but he's been at the top everywhere he's been. He will make it.

The internet seems to like it, I hate it. The turn itself was well done, absolutely no argument there but I see absolutely no reason to break up The Shield. They were by far the best thing going in wrestling.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:28 PM)
The internet seems to like it, I hate it. The turn itself was well done, absolutely no argument there but I see absolutely no reason to break up The Shield. They were by far the best thing going in wrestling.

I thought Ambrose would turn not Rollins. You had to know someone in the Shield was turning. Still think Rollins was the Buddy Roberts of The Shield.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:23 PM)
I'm stoked about it honestly. What was gonna be left for the Shield after Evolution? Shield/Wyatts was already done.

Tells me they think of Rollins in higher regard than the other 2, which is how it should be...Rollins is better than those 2 combined.

This is the argument that people are making and I don't really get it. What is there for Cena right now? Bryan after the authority? When angles come to an end, there's not always a natural next feud next. You make something for The Shield and you know they would have made it absolutely awesome. As good as Rollins is, whatever he does as a single wrestler wont be as good as what The Shield were doing. It just wont be.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:33 PM)
This is the argument that people are making and I don't really get it. What is there for Cena right now? Bryan after the authority? When angles come to an end, there's not always a natural next feud next. You make something for The Shield and you know they would have made it absolutely awesome. As good as Rollins is, whatever he does as a single wrestler wont be as good as what The Shield were doing. It just wont be.

I'm not sure anything will be as good as the faction vs faction stuff we've seen, but there's no other factions out there now. Do they just throw random groups together? Or go back to the way things were before pre Wyatts feud.

They needed a something fresh, especially now with Bryan out, and this is it.

I'm stoked about it honestly. What was gonna be left for the Shield after Evolution? Shield/Wyatts was already done.

Tells me they think of Rollins in higher regard than the other 2, which is how it should be...Rollins is better than those 2 combined.

Reigns will get the world title push not Rollins do not agree he is in higher regards at all.

The life of these groups is usually a year. SHIELD lasted almost 2 so I'm fine with the break up. I'm

Interested in how they'll explain how it came about since SHIELD is always together.

Not much more to so. You're not bringing up Accenssion (sp?) to put them over.

Yep. Thought Rollins might get lost in the shuffle but clearly not. He's the most talented of the 3, a lot of Shawn Michaels in him. Excited to see him progress.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:33 PM)

Well I think your first point is why they did it. The product is really stale right now(thanks to Cena burying all the young talent over the years, but that's another topic). Cena has nothing. Bryan has nothing. No great place for Bray to go. Something has to be fresh and this is it.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 11:58 PM)
Reigns will get the world title push not Rollins do not agree he is in higher regards at all.

Reigns isn't getting a world title push anytime soon. Rollins is about to be pushed to the moon by joining Evolution. He's definitely in a higher regard by this happening. Reigns will be pushed hard too like he has been. It's Ambrose that's currently list in the shuffle but he makes for a nice mouthpiece for Reigns.