Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 19, 2014 -> 11:35 PM)
Really hope there's a plan for him beyond the Wyatts. As a wrestler Harper>>>>Wyatt. Hands down my favorite guy to watch in the ring.

I'd say Harper is probably one of the top 5 workers on the main roster at the moment. Cesaro, Bryan, Rollins in no particular order and Harper. That's just off the top of my head so I'm probably forgetting someone but he's terrific.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 20, 2014 -> 01:07 PM)
I'd say Harper is probably one of the top 5 workers on the main roster at the moment. Cesaro, Bryan, Rollins in no particular order and Harper. That's just off the top of my head so I'm probably forgetting someone but he's terrific.

All former indy guys I rave about ;)

I'm a big guy so I appreciate what Harper is able to do more than those other guys. Bryan has sadly "worn" on me a bit. He's still awesome though.

I'd be funny if DB got to choose someone to defend the title for him vs Kane.

DB comes out at Payback and picks CM Punk. Music plays, crowd pops, but Punk never comes out.

Steph strips DB. Crowd boos.

So DB lost the title because of CM Punk.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 24, 2014 -> 09:49 AM)
Bo and Bray couldn't have different body types, but damn do they look the same in the face and sound similar on the mic

Yep. To the point where I wonder why he wasn't brought in as a Family member.

I'm not as into the Bolieve gimmick as some people on the rasslin' Facebook pages I go to, but I'm going to wait and see what they do with it before I crap on it. :D

I kind of preferred his "so facey you hate him" gimmick he had in developmental. I think I would have liked it if he debuted thinking he was the "new guy" in Evolution and Triple H had to keep telling him to get lost, but that probably is too jokey for the Evolution storyline.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ May 26, 2014 -> 09:38 AM)
I have tickets for Payback, but besides Shield/Evolution and Bray/Cena, the card stinks. And plus, that might be game 7 for the Hawks. :huh:

Very lazy ppv for their best tv crowd, even if DB wasn't hurt.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 26, 2014 -> 11:47 AM)
Very lazy ppv for their best tv crowd, even if DB wasn't hurt.

WWE banking on Evolution/Shield again. The well is running dry to me on that feud.

Is there a worse actress than Stephanie McMahon she is just awful, If her last name was not McMahon she would be selling amway.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 26, 2014 -> 08:03 PM)
That might have been the worst hr in the history of Raw. At least Cody is still awesome.

Tail coming off the bull bulls*** was worse than anything TNA has done in years. I also am tired of Wyatt doing American idol signing every 2 minutes.

I wish WWE had some real competition to push them again because this show was just mailed in. Fans in crowd not real happy with the show tonight.

Edited by Soxfest

How big of a pop would DB get in Chicago if he told Steph to fire his wife.

They've totally screwed up Adam Rose or maybe it's just a gimic that works in a smaller, more intimate arena.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 26, 2014 -> 09:41 PM)
How big of a pop would DB get in Chicago if he told Steph to fire his wife.

They've totally screwed up Adam Rose or maybe it's just a gimic that works in a smaller, more intimate arena.

Huge.

I'm the only person on the internet who likes the Rose character. It's so damn cheesy that it entertains me, I'm a bad smark.

And I'm still absolutely loving the Bo Dallas character.

Am I the only one hoping for a Steph vs Brie match? It probably won't be any good but I am infatuated with Stephanie McMahon for whatever reason. Steph looks to be in great shape.

Raw was meh overall, but I still like the overall talent of the roster. The Raws building up to Summer Slam should be much better.

I for one actually like Adam Rose more than Bo Dallas for some reason. That damn song is always stuck in my head in a Chelsea Dagger sort of way.

Oh, and I'm so getting some jungle fever for Alicia Fox.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 26, 2014 -> 10:10 PM)
HHH in a contract signing and the sledge hammer involved ............. very original.

Contract signings are so over played. Same with match finish where one guy is distracted and gets rolled up for the 3 count. Nobody ever pops for those.

Alicia Fox is actually entertaining. I'm taking it they want her to be like Bynes and Spears when they lost it.

I'm hoping Rose gets over. The whole Swagger angle is just poorly done is all.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ May 27, 2014 -> 06:55 AM)
Contract signings are so over played. Same with match finish where one guy is distracted and gets rolled up for the 3 count. Nobody ever pops for those.

Alicia Fox is actually entertaining. I'm taking it they want her to be like Bynes and Spears when they lost it.

I'm hoping Rose gets over. The whole Swagger angle is just poorly done is all.

Fox has been pretty damn great the last month or so. Perfect feud for Paige until Mrs. Punk comes back.

At the end of Raw during the Shield vs. Evolution contract signing, the cameraman very briefly zoomed in on the contract right at the beginning of the segment. I went back and paused it to see what a WWE "contract" actually says and, I kid you not, this is word for word what the small print at the bottom of the page said:

"World Wrestling Entertainment is a creative genius. The whole creation of the universe was fashioned by his ever-toiling hands. All living mortals should praise his name and image."

Credit Pwinsider.com

All hail VKM talk about ego :lol:

Edited by Soxfest

Very interesting…

The new edition of the WWE Magazine contains what may be a spoiler for this weekend's WWE Payback PPV. In the Magazine, Dean Ambrose takes part in a Q&A article. When asked about people that make him laugh, his answer is very interesting…

"My former partners, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. I was probably the class clown of the group so I'd usually start the joking and ribbing. But those two are hilarious. Daniel Bryan is funny too but more because he's funny looking."

Make of this what you will…

Credit: WWE Magazine

Monday's WWE RAW drew a year-low cable rating of 2.64. This was the lowest RAW rating since New Year's Eve 2012.

I'm sure WWE will blame Bryan for this, but the writing is horrible and there are very, very few interesting stories going on.

They are in such a holding pattern, it's ridiculous. Ratings have steadily dropped, and there's nothing to suggest that anything good is on the horizon.

WM XXX seems to be cursed.

I'd pay Brock more money to bring him back and put the belt on him for the forseeable future. The man who ends the Takers WM streak goes away right after? Build off it. Make him a monster. Make the Heyman's guys a Dangerous Alliance type group. Put the IC title on Cesaro forever. Give Heyman a tag team. Build a huge heel stable not named Evolution.

Brock is a former UFC champion. Don't you think if he was WWE champ, at least some of those fans would come over to see him work?