Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 10:01 AM)
This was the best segment in the history of wrestling:

I hate that they don't push Sandow. Should be ic champ.

Love when crowd was chanting KNOCK HIM OUT, and he yelled for the crowd to nit tell him what to do.

It's so sad to see what Flair has become.

He was the best talker in the game at his peak, and now he's just embarrassing.

I thought the Wyatt segment went too long. It was a good idea, but having Cena stand in the ring for what seemed like an hour rubbing his face lessened the impact of it, and having Bray sit and laugh for as long as he did made it feel fake. They could have cut the time in half and made it more effective.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
Watching more of Raw this Jackman/Sandow segment is gold

Sandow is just amazing, how he doesn't laugh is unbelievable.

You can honestly stop watching after that segment. It gets real bad after that.

Bobby Heenan reportedly broke his shoulder after he fell while getting out of bed on the 24th of this month. Heenan was in Las Vegas for a wedding, which he had to miss due to the hospital visit his fall and break required.

The Wrestling Observer reports that Heenan's bones are very brittle due to the cancer treatments he's received; as previously reported he broke his back recently after a fall. He is said to still be in "very good spirits" though.

Get well soon Brain

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 2, 2014 -> 08:20 AM)
A few days stale, but KENTA has left NOAH, no official word, but looks like he'll be coming to WWE. Really interested to see how they handle him.

I came here to report the same thing. He's been with NOAH forever so I can't see him not coming to the E now.

I'd cream in my pants if they bring him in and play on his and Bryan's past feud right off the bat. That instantly gets him over and sets up for a really fun feud. Maybe make him a "Hired assassin" for the corporation.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 2, 2014 -> 02:58 PM)
Does he speak English? If not prepare to be gimmick heavy

I'm not sure that he does.....In the dream situation where he's a "corporate assassin" HHH can do all his talking.....Then after that runs its course make him a Heyman guy....Then after that throw him and english speaking tag partner(if he hasn't already learned some english). Maybe a guy like Prince Devitt.

With his talent I'd make it work.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 2, 2014 -> 03:07 PM)
I'm not sure that he does.....In the dream situation where he's a "corporate assassin" HHH can do all his talking.....Then after that runs its course make him a Heyman guy....Then after that throw him and english speaking tag partner(if he hasn't already learned some english). Maybe a guy like Prince Devitt.

With his talent I'd make it work.

Have you read anything on him lately? I heard a little bit back it was a strong possibility he'd be coming to WWE, but never saw if anything was finalized.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 2, 2014 -> 04:09 PM)
Have you read anything on him lately? I heard a little bit back it was a strong possibility he'd be coming to WWE, but never saw if anything was finalized.

I don't think he's been confirmed, but just like KENTA he had his last match for NJPW a little bit ago so you'd think that should be a telling sign. I can't see KENTA and Devitt, who are incredibly over in japan, leaving NOAH/NJPW for no other reason but to go the the WWE.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 4, 2014 -> 06:56 PM)
El Torito vs Horns waggle was surprisingly great. Probably the best comedy match wwe gas ever done.

Glad I wasn't alone. I was entertained.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 4, 2014 -> 06:58 PM)
Why do I feel HHH will book Evolution over The Shield tonight? Wyatt better beat Cena clean tonight.

Cuz HHH is the devil!! Omgzz