Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2014 -> 07:56 PM)
I like Rusev. Guy isn't like some of these big stiffs they bring in and can't move around. He's really athletic.

I like Lana better :lol:

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 5, 2014 -> 06:57 AM)
I wanted to hate it but no that match was great. It was Cena vs Wyatt that was absurd and horrible

Kane and DB was fine.

The finish ruined Cena/Bray

According to F4WOnline.com (via wrestlezone.com), Batista is reportedly upset over money and pay in WWE.

As previously reported, the original plan was for Batista to face Daniel Bryan at WWE Payback in June, which Batista allegedly turned down. The report says that Batista is frustrated that financially, things are panning out differently than what he was told when he agreed to return to WWE. Word is that the money is "not great" right now, and when you have the kind of money Batista has, it makes it that much easier to walk away from WWE. Others are said to be upset, but do not have the option to walk away like Batista or CM Punk.

Batista was scheduled to take the time off later in June, but with the issues, he decided to take an earlier break from the company. WWE officials spent most of Sunday trying to convince Batista to work the Payback PPV, but the latest is that it doesn't look good for him to stick around for that show.

See ya Batista

Just watched RAW. What a pile of monkey crap tonight was. The Bryan/Kane segments were pure nonsense. Adam Cole debut was beyond terrible with Michael Cole acting like he was 12.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 6, 2014 -> 12:28 AM)
Just watched RAW. What a pile of monkey crap tonight was. The Bryan/Kane segments were pure nonsense. Adam Cole debut was beyond terrible with Michael Cole acting like he was 12.

Yep. All the Mania momentum is gone. Even the Wyatts stuff is coming off a bit flat (although he is still the highlight of the show for me).

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 6, 2014 -> 12:28 AM)

You would call a guy terrible after a 4 min intro segment.

Since Batista doesn't want to job to DB at payback before leaving, give someone else a shot instead of Kane again. That ace stuff was embarrassing to watch.

And it's hard to blame anyone for db's momentum slowing down. He had to go get married to that mannequin and unfortunately his dad passed.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 6, 2014 -> 09:49 AM)
Yep. All the Mania momentum is gone. Even the Wyatts stuff is coming off a bit flat (although he is still the highlight of the show for me).

I didn't watch Raw but the Wyatt stuff is flat because John Cena is absolutely burying them. Sunday was insane. There's a spot where he over powers both Harper and Rowan. Then all 3 get completely laid out by one guy. Who books that s***? Cena truly is the kiss of death for your career. Feel bad for Rusev, I'm sure he's the next monster of the week.