Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Dec 21, 2011 -> 11:17 AM)
Otherwise, I know she enjoys drinking wine so I was thinking about a classy, old style type of wine opener. Then a set of wine glasses and perhaps something else added in. Any suggestions?

Dinner/Date night. Dinner out at a restaurant, come home, sip some wine and watch a movie, see where it goes from there.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 21, 2011 -> 01:09 PM)
If I remember right, Lucky has their homemade gnocchi on special tonight. Just unreal.

Enjoy.

ya know, I've walked past that place like 30 times and never eaten there.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 21, 2011 -> 12:44 PM)
Dinner/Date night. Dinner out at a restaurant, come home, sip some wine and watch a movie, see where it goes from there.

I agree with this.

Take her out to dinner, somewhere you know she will like.

Then for the night out "present", take her to a comedy club. There's Zanies and Second City (stand-up or sketch comedy), depending what you're in the mood for. Both can be a little expensive for the primetime shows since they require 2 item min per person plus tickets. Second City has cheaper shows though with no 2 item minimums. Even the club Ontourage has cheap stand up shows and no item min IIRC.

Good food + good laughs should do for a nice evening out and you don't have to spend a bunch of money unless you want to...

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 07:15 AM)
*you're :P

Gimme a break. Just worked a 10 hour shift.. Tired... then again.. that is my style of posting. This brings me back to the old days of the late night soxtalk crew. Crazy times.

Annnnnd going to bed. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 24, 2011 -> 07:16 AM)
Gimme a break. Just worked a 10 hour shift.. Tired... then again.. that is my style of posting. This brings me back to the old days of the late night soxtalk crew. Crazy times.

Annnnnd going to bed. :lol:

The good ol' days...

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Dec 27, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
I sort of hate to admit this, but I am curious as to how the trainwreck that is Lindsey Lohan looks in her Playboy layout. Anyone seen it?

Think it was discussed earlier in this thread. The pics are very photoshopped, hard to tell it's her, but her chestal area looks good.