2011 Films Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 13, 2011 -> 09:03 AM)
Brian with the thread FAIL

That is what happens when you have the TV thread and Films thread next to each other. Got cross eyed.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked Thor. Didn't totally understand the scene after the credits.

I assume Loki will be the villian in Avengers and can manipulate minds or something?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ May 15, 2011 -> 10:34 AM)
man-card.jpg

This is a problem in America when a completely hilarious, gross-out movie comes out, but instead of being centered around men, it's centered around women so you and others mindlessly ignore it and write it off. It was f***ing hilarious, and I see nothing in the previews that would suggest it's a "chick flick" other than the fact that there are women as the stars.

Open your eyes and grow up.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 15, 2011 -> 11:43 AM)
This is a problem in America when a completely hilarious, gross-out movie comes out, but instead of being centered around men, it's centered around women so you and others mindlessly ignore it and write it off. It was f***ing hilarious, and I see nothing in the previews that would suggest it's a "chick flick" other than the fact that there are women as the stars.

Honestly, I see nothing in the trailer/TITLE OF THE MOVIE that suggests it could be anything BUT a chick flick. Maybe I'll check this out in the privacy of my own room and won't tell anyone.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 15, 2011 -> 10:43 AM)

Haha, seriously Steve? I have no opinion of the movie. I was just giving you s*** because I know you've seen quite a few chick flicks with your wife in the past.

Relax hombre.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 15, 2011 -> 10:43 AM)

This is a problem that I hope America can overcome! :usa :lolhitting

There was a bunch of good movies on the premium channels this weekend. How to Train Your Dragon, Easy A, and Predators all premiered on Saturday, I hadnt seen Predators or Easy A yet. I really liked Predators, it was a very good reminder of how awesome the first Predator movie was. I was kind of pissed at how Laurence Fishburne went out(dude has been there for 10 seasons, and he literally runs right into a Predator? Come on), but I thought the action was awesome and I really liked Brody's mercenary character.

Easy A was pretty funny, I enjoyed it. It had a John Hughes feel to it(on purpose)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 16, 2011 -> 09:10 AM)
There was a bunch of good movies on the premium channels this weekend. How to Train Your Dragon, Easy A, and Predators all premiered on Saturday, I hadnt seen Predators or Easy A yet. I really liked Predators, it was a very good reminder of how awesome the first Predator movie was. I was kind of pissed at how Laurence Fishburne went out(dude has been there for 10 seasons, and he literally runs right into a Predator? Come on), but I thought the action was awesome and I really liked Brody's mercenary character.

Easy A was pretty funny, I enjoyed it. It had a John Hughes feel to it(on purpose)

He ran into a Predator because they gave away his position and he finally got caught.. although I agree it felt like he was in the movie for about 3 minutes and I liked his character

QUOTE (T R U @ May 16, 2011 -> 12:08 PM)
He ran into a Predator because they gave away his position and he finally got caught.. although I agree it felt like he was in the movie for about 3 minutes and I liked his character

He gave away his own position when he started the fire and locked them in there(because he was listening to the voice). They didnt show the Predator coming in there until they were screaming and trying to get out

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 16, 2011 -> 02:22 PM)
Personally, I thought Easy A was awful. I think I chuckled once. But Emma Stone is yummy.

too much of a chick flick for you?